ben affleck|imagine

requested by: 80s90sTeen

there you were, sitting and staring at the stage with your wonderful husband ben, the emmy's had been approaching quickly when you found out you had been nominated for best female lead. ben couldnt have been prouder, or so he thought, as the hosts took to the stage, cards in hand, you perked up. the nominees were announced, and as the camera panned to you as your name was announced, ben looked at you with gleaming eyes, your nerves heightened as the woman announcer said "and the winner is...." she opened the card, "y/n affleck!!!" the crowd cheered and exploded with applause, you stood, tears in your eyes and hugged your man, he whispered softly in your ear "you deserve it, i love you." you smiled wide and made your way up to the mic, eyes on you in your off the shoulder, peach colored dress, your hands shook with adrenaline as you held the award in your hand. "i'd like to thank everyone who had anything to do with making the movie, from costume designers to the directors, i'd also like to thank my husband, ben, for pushing me in this direction and sticking with me through everything, and finally thank you to my fans! i love you all!" you stepped away as the cheers resumed and made your way through backstage and returned to your seat next to the man you loved. he simply took your hand in his and gave you a sweet kiss on your cheek, and enjoyed the rest of the evening.
a/n: i hope this is what you wanted?! im sorry if it's messy i was a little distracted while writing this, i hope to be able to update after the 4th!! much love.
question: what are different hair looks you've had??
answer: well i used to have long-ish brown hair, which was my natural color but i cut 6 inches off and dyed it a red/copper color, and now it's purple lol.