wyatt donnelly|weird sciene

requested by: @-strangerdanger

the wild party had come to an end, the girls had gone home and lisa now ceased to exist in their lives. gary and wyatt sighed as they sat on the bed staring and the walls and ceiling. gary smiled with content as he replayed the moments he spent with deb last night. "so wyatt, what do you think about hilly? is she everything you expected?"wyatt chewed the inside of his cheek, in all honesty wyatt no longer liked hilly the way he thought he did. when y/n had talked to him as the party slowly disintegrated last night, he began to understand how much she liked him for who he was and not what he had. frankly, she had seemed slightly uninterested in the fact that wyatt  "had so many friends". this only interested him more but soon he was swept away by hilly and ended up with her next to him in bed and not y/n. "hello? wyatt?" gary spoke as he waved his hand in-front of wyatts face. "oo-oh um, well..." he scratched the back of his neck as his face grew a pink hue. "well?" gary asked as he became impatient. "well the truth is, i like y/n. a lot. i talked to her last night before hilly dragged me away and she's just so sweet and she likes me for me!" gary sighed and looked towards his best friend..."well looks like we're going to call y/n"

a/n yay!! first imagine done! i hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to give constructive criticism! xx