Top!Yoongi x Bottom!Malereader

A/n: request by Hershey_Maknae

(Soft Smut)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Third pov.

Yoongi notice that M/n wasn't acting like himself. He would sleep for about three hours then get up. Yoongi was just sitting down on the couch watching M/n as he paces back and forth. Yoongi sigh and got up.

"M/n are you okay?" Yoongi said as he look him up and down.

"Nothing is wrong." He said back and got up.

Yoongi watch as M/n walk down the hallway and to their room. Yoongi groan at the attitude M/n was showing. Yoongi walk down the hallway to their room and open the door. He saw M/n looking around the room and finally just gave up.

Yoongi walk up behind him and sat down. He pull M/n's back against his chest.

"Shh baby." He whisper to a stress M/n.

Yoongi kiss the side of his neck as he held him close. M/n lean back against Yoongi and move his head to the side. He let Yoongi kiss up and down his neck relaxing him. Yoongi smile a bit noticing how gone M/n was. He pick M/n up and move him to their bed. He laid M/n down and kiss down his stomach.

He watch M/n to make sure that M/n was okay and slowly undress him to tease him. M/n groan a bit and press up against Yoongi.

"No baby, Slowly." Yoongi whisper in M/n ear.

Yoongi sat M/n in his lap and grab some lube. He got some on his fingers and start to thrust them into M/n. M/n moan a bit and cling to Yoongi. He went slow trying to pleases M/n. He hit up against M/n sweet spot and watch M/n whine in pleasure.

M/n look up at Yoongi and bite his lip. He couldn't take it anymore. M/n press his lips against Yoongi's trying to him to go faster. Yoongi notice how impatient M/n was becoming.

"M/n slow baby. I'm not going to tell you again." Yoongi said as he pull his fingers out of M/n.

M/n whine but soon turn into moan as Yoongi thrist uo into him. He scratch up Yoongi's back trying to keep himself sane. Yoongi bite into M/n shoulder to show him who he belong to still. M/n throw his head back and slowly lift his hips up. Yoongi held M/n hips and slowly start to thrusts into him. M/n bite his lip trying to keep his moans in as he felt Yoongi getting close to the spot.

"Y-oongi please s-stop t-teasing me." M/n moan out.

Yoongi kiss his shoulder and kept his paces the same. He want M/n to enjoy and relax. M/n body shake at the over intense feeling of pleasure. The slowness was painful good and brought M/n closer to wanting to cum.

Yoongi watch M/n and kiss up his neck thrusting a bit harder. M/n moan and felt Yoongi's hands let go of his hips. M/n took this chance to fasten the pace and rode Yoongi. He moan loudly as he ache his back letting Yoongi go deeper inside of him. Yoongi groan and watch M/n ride him till he felt M/n clench around him.

Yoongi push M/n down on the bed and pound into him trying to get himself to cum. M/n was screaming at this point and came all over both of their chests. Yoongi moan at the tightness and came inside of M/n. Yoongi pull out of M/n and watch the male laid there panting.

"I told you slowly baby. I guess now I will have to punish you." Yoongi said.