4

-That's pic of 'nowhere'-

"..." Conversation

'....' Rui thought

--....-- Rui flashback

(Third POV)

"So.... your name is Rui right?" said the white bulb. "My name is Zen, I'm the one who transfered you to this space, we need your help."

Rui and Ark look at him like he's growing second head. He didn't know that the white bulb have a name. Well, at least he's not going to call the white bulb, white bulb. Rui look at the dragon. " So you won't eat me?"

Ark sigh. " Honestly, I never eat human flesh, and I find it disgusting." Said the white dragon while he is lay down trying to take a rest, his enormous wing flapped behind once and relax on his huge body.

"Good.." At least he's not going to become someone dinner.

"But, why you need my help?" Ask Rui to the white bulb.

".....Well, to put simply, We need your body."

"...."

"Okay.... It's weird..." Rui scrunch his nose cutely. "but what for?"

Zen and Ark look at each other. "Because your body and soul are perfect vessel to hold Ark."

"....." Rui look at him at disgust, you know well the look that given to the pedhopile. Eewww...

DUAAKK!!"Hey!! Why you hit my head?!! I didn't say anything! And That's hurt! What if I became stupid....." Rui's grumbling.

"You already are!" scream tge frustrated white bulb.

"Hey! That's mean!!" Rui pout cutely.

"You should just let him finish, he is scary you know..." whispered Ark. Well it's like their friendship kinda abusive. Haha...

Rui nod his head "He is temperament, I wonder why you want to become his friend." Rui sigh.

"I wonder too..." Ark sigh too.

"O-ho~.... so both of you join force huh... " Zen glare to them. Everythings is become cold.

"We-well... " Ark and Rui sweating a lot, they didn't know that a cute bulb can be scary too.

"Sigh,,, whatever, I'm going to continued why we here." said Zen. "And You!" Zen pointed at Rui. "No INTERRUPTING! Got it?!!"

"YES SIR!!" Salute Rui. damn bulb, Rui didn't even cutting his speach yet he was blame.

"Ehm.. So... we're going to continued our conversation before." Zen look at Rui. "Well, Rui in your world, you already die. Because some error in the 'nowhere' and some... ehm.. of my 'doing'..., I bring you here and I want you need to reincarnate in the next world while become a vessel of Ark's Soul and Orb." Explain Zen clearly.

"Okay, so I just have to reincarnate and bring the dragon inside of me, right?" Rui confirming his next duty.

"Yup, you right!"

"You know?" Ask Rui
"Both of you are suspicious... Everything is suspicious!" "I don't want that dragon suddenly control my mind and take over my body!" Rui say to them. "What is your purpose? Don't tell me I'm just kinda a doll that you will use to achieve something evil and throw me away and scheme me so everybody will take on revenge on ME, ALONE!!!" Rui Glaring to them, let out some steam from your body is really exhausting. "Don't tell me, I am right?!" his eyes glaring at them, trying to look scary, but it fail... Really... He looks like angry kitten.