2 ~Pain~

Y/n point of view

I don't know what I was thinking. Honestly, I wan't sure even if I was. I was confused and cloudy minded. 

"Could you stay for just a second?" the truth was, I might of seemed like I was so distant towards Lance, or if I didn't really care for him. If anything, that was a lie. He's one of the paladins I look up to. Obviously I look up to all of them, but Lance was different to me. It was almost like we shared something that neither of us knew.

 Lance agreed to stay with me for a little bit longer. I wanted to tell him about my flashbacks. I wanted to tell him about the emotions that haunted me. But if we really shared something deep, that we don't know about. I couldn't bother him with my stupid life problems.

"Is everything alright? Allura turned on the castle alarm system and you apparently didn't hear them" he informed me. 

"No, I'm having these crazy flashbacks, and stupid haunting emotions" I wanted to say, but I ended up saying

"Yeah had a lot on my mind lately I guess." Which wasn't a lie. Although, I can't believe I didn't hear those alarms. I must really be in deep thought. I didn't hear a thing. We sat in awkward silence for a few moments.

"I guess we should go back to the training deck."

Allura's pov

Where are they? It's been almost fifteen minutes. The other paladins were sitting on the ground waiting for Lance and y/n to return. I was about to sound the alarm system again when the two of them came running into the training deck.

"Sorry Allura, my head was in the clouds again." y/n had told me. I nodded. I wanted to ask if she was doing alright, but I don't want to pry her to talk about things if she doesn't want to. I set the gladiator to level five and they all were ready to start their practices.

After training

Keith's pov

We did pretty well in training. If you don't count getting beat up at level eight. We were all a little shaken up and were tired. After training we all went our separate ways. I was leaving the room but stopped when I noticed y/n still on the training deck. She looked a little lost in her head again.

"You okay?" I walked back into full view and she looked up at me. She shook her head and then nodded and headed out back to her room. Sometimes, she was a little strange. Lance had said that she was lost in her thoughts and didn't hear Allura or the alarms. Although, we have all had a lot on our mind lately so I wasn't to suspicious. Probably just thinking about what the future holds. 

As I made my way back to my room, I saw that y/n's door was wide open. I decided to go check it out. I peeked in and saw she wasn't there. If I was certain, I thought I had just saw her a few minutes ago. Maybe she was wondering around. I know I do when there's a lot on my mind.

Y/n pov

I couldn't sit around and act like nothing was going on. As much I wanted to tell someone I just couldn't. I was wondering throughout the hallways trying to clear my head. 

It was dark

I stopped and shook my head. I was getting another flashback. I didn't want to see it, so I tried to restrain myself from letting myself slip down that dark place in my head.

I couldn't see. I was running into infinite darkness trying to escape this hell. I saw piercing yellow eyes. Haggar

The pain was getting worse. It was like a plague was spreading through my body.