💀Chapter 15💀

Start from the beginning

He looked away speechless and I made my way to the bathroom without saying a single word. My eyes started stinging like a bitch, it hurt, it still hurt so much to the point where I didn't know if he actually meant that or not all I knew was that I'm deeply in love with him and us being like this with each other was just a big pain. Words hurt more than actions.

A long shower seemed about perfect now. I should let everything out and put a smile on so I can pick my kids up from that fun sleepover with their uncles.

••

Minutes later

I dried my hair a bit and put on my bathrobe. My lips and body were trembling from how cold it felt in the bathroom but I couldn't leave until taking care of my hand again. I checked every cabinet and still didn't find the first aid kit we usually carry here.

Where is it?

I sighed and opened the door without another choice but to get ready and pass to the store for some bandaids on the way to pick the kids up. I looked up and my eyes landed on the bed where the first aid kit I was looking for was sitting.

There you are! He must've put it there...

I turned the light off and closed the door on my way out just to be caged against it by Yoongi who was waiting by the wall without me noticing. My eyes landed on his chest first and slowly moved up to meet with his teary ones.

Yoongi: I can't do this anymore, I really can't! I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I did wrong, I know I did. Please forgive me?

Fuck.

Y/N: I want to but why is this so hard! I can't stand neither of us being like this but those words hurt me the most. You fucking compared me to Hana, you called me a hoe and to end it said it was a mistake marrying me! How... am I really not good enough for you?

Yoongi: That was my fault! I didn't mean any of that, I was stupid for saying that. You're none of that.. I'm really sorry for disrespecting you. You're more than perfect, you are! The one that isn't is me. I have never, ever in my life regret of marrying you.

Y/N: Then, why were you so harsh? Why did you believe that fake scandal and thought I was cheating on you?? The lack of faith you had in me after all these years of being together and now having a family together, what made you think that?? I'd never ruin our family, That's the last thing I would want to see happen!

Yoongi: I know you wouldn't. I'm wrong for everything I said and did. You got hurt because of me and I have more faith on you than anyone else it's just, I was afraid!

Y/N: Yoongi, what could you be afraid of? There's nothing in this world that you'd be afraid of..

At this point both of our tears were falling down our cheeks. Yoongi clenched his fists against the door and tried to speak with a broken voice.

Yoongi: I was afraid of losing you! Even if we're married I'm still afraid. I wake up everyday and thank god for bringing you into my life but also get scared that I'll lose you. To me you're perfect and will always be, because of you I'm the person I am right now, if we hadn't met in college three years ago then I don't know where I'd be standing right now. You're the only one who believed and supported me, I'm afraid of losing my only chance of hope in this life.

I looked into his eyes as his tears rolled down. He looked hurt just as I was. My heart couldn't take it. I love him to death and seeing him like this made everything worse, remembering that he was adopted by a couple who just took advantage of him and used him as a slave for years without loving him and reminding him that he was a good for nothing every time just made me feel guilty.

I can't forget that. He went through a lot, he was never loved.. I'm the one who brought him hope and happiness. We- I have to put a stop to this. Marriage isn't easy, even the most perfect and happiest couples get into arguments and it's not real love without a fight that unites us more closer and strengthens our relationship.

Y/N: Yoongi, you know what I'm sorry-

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, that was the girl I fell in love with, the reason why I married and gave her my last name. I seriously, really fucking love you, I love you so bad, I just do! My wrongdoings were childish, I just can't seem to get over the thought of losing you one day and that's what makes me act wrong. I shouldn't have-

Y/N: Min Yoongi!

He stopped talking and looked at me in confusion.

Yoongi: I-

Y/N: How dare you talk over me! I apologized and was talking first, I seriously can't believe you, Asian Casper. You're so damn disrespe-

He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine and lowering my hand carefully which was the one I needed to bandage and was about to hit him with. Yoongi whispered a 'don't' against my lips and I nodded before completely melting into his kiss and reacting back by kissing him deeper. He let go of my wrist and moved his hands up to hold my face as he kissed me even more passionately. It took us more than a minute to break the kiss.

Yoongi: This has to mean you've forgiven me right?

Y/N: If not what else does it supposed to mean?

He chuckled and kissed me once again, this time keeping it passionate but short. I bit my bottom lip once he pulled away and he smirked as he looked into my eyes.

Yoongi: I think you should go change before we take this farther and end up welcoming baby number four.

••

Yoongi's POV

I zipped my jeans up and grabbed my keys, Y/N kept hurrying me to get dressed so we could go get the kiddos together and I was taking longer than usual for being happy that we fixed everything after going through hell with this whole argument. I opened the door and ran out the room without realizing that Y/N was laying on the way with her leg over the door step making me trip and fall onto the floor.

She bursted out laughing and got back up while quickly taking the keys from my hand.

Yoongi: Yah, Min Y/N! What the fuck!!

Y/N: And that was for dropping my parents urn together with our family picture, see you down at the car bitch.