💀Chapter 13💀

Start from the beginning

I looked at her and sighed knowing it was true and I had no other choice but to let it pass. She giggled and covered her mouth.

Yoongi: You really had to say the last word out loud? You're just like your mom, just don't tell her I let you say that okay? And none of you ever say a bad word, understood?

Heejun: Yes dad.

Yesung: Okie pa.

Yoongi: Yoonji, understood?

Yoonji: Padduun? I no hear nothing.

Yoongi: It's pardon and come here, what you mean you can't hear nothing. Dad's talking to you.

I trapped her in my arms and tickled her until she tapped out. Her cheeks were red as a tomato from laughing.

Yoonji: Hehe I'm kidding daddy. Understood!

Yoongi: Good, dad has to go get mommy so we can go back home but we'll get you guys tomorrow, okay?

Heejun: Okay!

Yoonji: Yay!

Yoongi: Be good to your uncles, if I get a bad complain about you guys then no more fun sleepovers. Listen and hold onto them when you go out, no cursing either, whatever you hear coming out of adults you don't repeat.

"Yes sir"

They gave me one last hug and I kissed them goodbye but before I let them go back into the room I told my little savage princess and two handsome mini jokers that I love them with all my heart. They ran back to the room and I couldn't help but chuckle at Yoonji, she was so straightforward and caught me by surprise.

Yoongi: Thank you for looking after them, might as well bring all their belongings so they can move in with you.

Jimin: Haha, I'm sure we'd love that. Are you going back home because I don't know where Y/N stayed last night but I do know where you can find her.

Yoongi: Where?? I know she doesn't work on the weekends so she can't-

Jimin: Actually, she's there right now. Y/N took over our class for today.

Yoongi: She's at the dance studio then.. What time was she gonna leave?

Jimin: Right at noon, there's still thirty minutes remaining. You might make it before she's gone because I don't know where she's heading after.

Yoongi: I have to get there before she leaves, Thank you Jimin!!

Jimin: No problem, be careful on your way hyung and keep us updated!

••

I walked into Y/N's dance studio right before the clock hit 12 but I didn't catch any sight of her only a few girls packing their bags and talking. They were too busy chit chatting and I stood by the door waiting for one of them to notice me standing there. I didn't want to bother or interfere their conversation.