💀Chapter 12💀

Start from the beginning

Hoseok: Actually, I want to hang with the kiddos too. Can you please wait for me until I'm out of work?

Y/N: Ah that's right, You and Jiminie work on Saturdays.

Jungkook: Did Noona say they can stay tomorrow?

Taehyung: Yup! My sunshine wants to hang with us too. How about Jimin comes along as well?

Jimin: I'd love to! We have to work though..

Y/N: Well I don't have plans for tomorrow, I can take over you guys class if you don't mind.

Hoseok: Wait really? What if Yoongi wants to hang-

Y/N: Don't worry! He's got some things to do as well.

Jimin: You're the best, Thank you Y/N!

Y/N: Is it the same routine, as in still working on the new choreography I did?

Hoseok: Yes, they are still learning the basics.

Jimin: We were taking it slow since we got a class of beginners but I feel like you'll make them learn the entire choreography by the end of class.

Y/N: You ain't wrong haha, they'll know it by memory once it's over. What time do y'all start?

Hoseok: Class starts at 7 am and ends at 12 o'clock.

Jimin: I think some of your dancers wanted to go tomorrow, just to dance other choreography routines you've taught them.

Y/N: Then I'll see them there.

Hobi and Jimin thanked me once more and Jungkook made his way out the door with Jimin as we said bye to Tae and Hoseok. They lived in the same apartment complex just a few rooms away so they followed alongside and walked us to the elevator. I took my hand out of my jackets pocket to press the button and quickly put my hand back inside.

Jungkook: Noona, is everything okay?

Jimin: Yeah, your hand? It's bandaged all over. What happened?

Y/N: Oh this, my clumsy self got burned earlier trying to bake some cookies. It's all good, don't worry. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Come on kiddos.

They nodded a bit worried. I waved them off as we got in and the doors to the elevator closed.

••

Yoongi's POV

I sat by the door thinking where Y/N ran off to. Part of me says she didn't cheat and part of me does but why.. is this just jealousy that got to me? She's not answering my calls or text. I doubt she's with the guys, she's not the type to tell everyone her business.

The look on her face kept replaying in my head. She looked so upset just like the time where I made her upset in college back at dance practice.

Why are nothing but problems coming? I just wanted to be happy with her and our kids, now I can't even see them.

I sighed and thought of my family, regretting everything when my phone started going off, it was an unknown number. I accepted the call immediately.

"Yoongi-ah, right?"

Yoongi: Oh Namjoon?? Is this a new number?

"Yes, save it. Did Y/N get home safely? I was texting with her earlier but she never replied and I'm about to catch my flight. I can't leave now until I know that she got home safe"

Unknown number? She was texting an unknown number earlier as well.

Yoongi: She uh- are you going somewhere?

"Yes I'm leaving to Italy because of an emergency with Seokjin's parents. I thought she'd tell you by now, did you see the custom cake she got made for you? She waited an hour for it to be done and was smiling like an idiot when she saw it. Haha she's so cute, I got to see her one last time before I left. So don't worry, she was in good hands this morning"

Yoongi: The cake...it was for me and you were the person she was meeting with this morning..

"Uh that's correct. You sound like you're dozing off. Everything okay back at home, Y/N, the kiddos?"

Yoongi: I fucked up! I- I shouldn't have believed that fake article! Part of me knew deep down she would never cheat on me.

"Wait Yoongs, What do you mean you fucked up? What cheating article? Where's my sister??"

Yoongi: We got in a big fight and she left. I said so many harsh things that I shouldn't have said and believed a fake article with pictures of Y/N hugging someone outside a café. I did wrong, and I didn't let her explain at all after seeing her texts and being called baby by someone else.

"Yoongi, the person she was meeting was me and remember before you came into her life and married her, I was the first and only person that would call her my baby! That will never change. She's my baby sister and means everything to me. Y/N would never think of ever cheating on you. She's nuts for you, you mean more than her own life to her. If I was there I would of given you a lesson but I'll leave it up to her. What even crossed your mind to think bad about her??"

Yoongi: Being afraid of losing her. That's what made me think and act immature with her. Loosing Y/N is my biggest fear and now that she's gone together with our kids makes me feel pathetic, I feel like the worst person out th-

"Then listen to me. Get your ass up and look for her! Don't give up until you've found her and apologize for everything you did wrong before it's too late and you lose her for real. When it's the love of your life and kids we're talking about- you don't give in, family is the most important and first priority out there. I'm counting on you, if something happens to Y/N I really won't hold back. Remember I'm her brother and I'd do anything to keep her safe and happy. You're the one taking my place right now so please"

Yoongi: You're right, I'm sorry! I fucked up really bad but I'm getting her back and I'm not stopping until she forgives me.

It was Namjoon who was meeting with Y/N this morning. I should've known better and now our marriage is on the line because of me.