💀Chapter 10💀

Začať od začiatku

"Okay, gentlemen would you please take a seat so we can proceed with our meeting"

I sighed and went back to my seat as the other producers followed along. That wasn't even a break, two minutes was all they gave us. If this meeting doesn't end fast I might as well fall asleep.

••

After the Meeting

I was finally back at the studio. Once the meeting was over I dialed Y/N's phone but it sent me to voicemail. Knowing my calls were being most likely declined or ignored I sent a few texts.

Minutes passed and there was still no reply. The thought of her phone being dead or that she was probably busy looking after the kids crossed my mind until one of my managers came running into the room without even knocking.

"Sir!! We have a problem!"

Yoongi: What is it? Is everything okay??

"It has nothing to do with the company but-"

Yoongi: Ah, then what are you worried about? Just tell me later, I'm trying to get in contact with my wife. I don't get why she hasn't answered the phone though.

"I think this will show you why. Some paparazzis are threatening us with pictures of Miss Y/N..."

Yoongi: Wait, What do you mean, What are you talking about? She's at home right now.

"Sir, you have to look at these pictures. They saw Miss Y/N meeting out with a male. The person whom she met with is unknown, these pictures just show the back of that person"

Yoongi: They're lying! She wouldn't, it might be Jungkook or Taehyung, they didn't work today. Show me the pictures.

He passed me the tablet and showed me an email with a full article talking about Y/N and some man meeting this morning. My eyes widened at the pictures, it really is her...

She was wearing a black jumpsuit together with a black leather jacket and her new red bottom louboutins. The pictures where clear enough for me to see her face perfectly but the ones of the unknown male weren't. He was also wearing a black leather jacket and I'm sure it wasn't either Jungkook or Taehyung, this person was taller. I held my breath as I scrolled down to see the rest of the pictures and clenched my fist hard as I came across pictures of the guy with his arm around her shoulders, hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.

I was heated as fuck. How could she cheat on me??

Who the fuck is that anyway??? She crossed the line

"Sir, we have to think of a way to solve this. This may be a misunderstanding, you know how paparazzis are and I know Miss Y/N wouldn't-"

Yoongi: Well it fucking seems like she did! Clear my schedule for today, I won't be back.

I threw the tablet on the couch behind me and grabbed both my phone and Jacket.

"Oh god, CEO Min I beg you to please stop, this will not only ruin your image but it will also ruin Miss Y/N's, you two are the most known, we should think before doing!"

Yoongi: I don't give a shit! She clearly didn't care to go off and cheat on me with some other man while I'm at work! You stay here, this is my god damn business to deal with.