💀Chapter 7💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Aww, you didn't have to. I'm moved, Thank you momma.

Jin: You're welcome! Joon and Minji were still asleep so I didn't bother waking them up, sorry.

Y/N: Aw don't worry, I'm glad you came over.

Jin: I'm glad too, now spill the tea. I heard you got into a big fight with Yoongi's ex.

Y/N: What? I did not, who said such a-

We took a seat and Jin crossed his arms in front of his chest while looking straight at me.

Jin: Yeah, save the lying for someone else. I know your ass more than anyone else.

Y/N: Fine, yes I got into a fight. She crossed the line.

Jin: Babe, you could of gotten hurt. I nearly got a damn heart attack when I heard about it, you got me worried thinking something had happened.

Y/N: I know, I'm sorry. That hoe wasn't getting a free pass though, she fucked with my family, with Yoongi and no one does that.

Jin: I'm not mad about that part because I'd do the same. But the real question here is, did you fuck that skank up?

Y/N: To the point the ambulance had to come get her.

Jin: I'm proud, I raised you so well.

Y/N: You definitely did, I love you for that. The only thing is, Yoongi and I got into a bad argument after we got home.

Jin: I love you too. Does that mean you guys aren't in good terms right now?

Y/N: Yes, and it's all thanks to that girl.

Jin: Tell me about it, I'm even getting mad now.

I sighed and told Jin everything that happened from the fight back at the company and the argument Yoongi and I had.

Y/N: I also hate arguing, specially with him but what he said made me really upset. Am I not being a good wife?

Jin: Babe, I know. Don't be upset about it, you're being an amazing wife. Is just, life is a dick sometimes, it gets hard for no reason. Everything will be okay, forget about that so called Hana she's a fake.

Y/N: Yes, so damn fake that even China denied ever making her.

Jin: Ohh shoot, well glad she wasn't near a heater or else that bitch made of plastic would of melted right away.

••

Yoongi's POV

I had just gotten home after only being away for two hours. Y/N thought I left to work but in reality I was busy spoiling her with birthday gifts. She's still mad at me for sure but I can't give up just now. I put the bags down and noticed a gift on the table.

Did someone come over this morning? I'm pretty sure it was Jin.

My throat was dry from all the walking I did back at the mall, it was the most exercise I've ever done in my life. I grabbed a water bottle and opened it but before I even took a sip there was a loud thump sound coming from upstairs.

I put my water back down and made my way down the hall. There was a shadow that showed someone coming down the stairs but I couldn't see who it was until I saw Heejun tripping over the stairs and falling onto the floor. He got up and looked straight at me as he froze on his spot.

 He got up and looked straight at me as he froze on his spot

Heejun: Ouchhh.

I ran and picked him up, immediately checking if he got hurt.

Yoongi: Heejun-ah, why did you do that? You guys still don't know how to walk up and down these stairs. They're dangerous, don't ever do-

He started shaking his small legs for me to put him down and pointed at the stairs.

Heejun: Appa!! Ma go sleep.

His eyes got watery and he pouted, my heart melted at his small lips shaking while he pouted. He doesn't usually cry so now I'm worried.

Yoongi: Mommy went to sleep?

He nodded but then shook his head and said 'no' I was confused so quickly made my way upstairs and put him down once I went in the door.

The first thing my eyes laid on was Y/N unconscious on the floor. The kiddos were sobbing and calling out 'ma' as they were both confused and scared of her not responding.

I immediately got on my knees and picked her up a bit. My heart was beating and I felt my eyes building up with tears, I couldn't stand seeing her hurt or like this.

Yoongi: Y/N, Baby, what the- ugh I knew something was wrong!!

I placed one of my hands on her forehead and grabbed my phone right away. I was panicking so bad but I couldn't show it much in front of our kids, they were already sobbing from being scared and I had to try remaining calm even if I felt like dying inside.

Yoongi: Fuck, I can't, baby you're burning with a high fever. I need to get you to the hospital right now.