Harry of course noticed my heated cheeks. He slowly reached up and cupped my face in his silky hands, gently stroking the scarlet skin. "Are you even aware of the fact that you're the most adorable human being I've ever met. Like seriously, you're cuter than a bunch of baby kittens." I couldn't help but giggle. He sounded so admiring, as if I were the one deserving compliments, when in reality it was him.

He was better than me in every way possible."I think you're talking about yourself, Harry. I'm not cute at all." I tried to sound jokingly, but I think he sensed the truth behind my words, because next thing that happened was me being engulfed in a hug.

"Shut up, love." Harry sounded a lot more serious now. "You are the cutest person ever. You are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning. None of these words is enough to describe the perfection that you are." He expressed, continuing as he noted me trying to disagree.

"And yes, you may have flaws like everyone else does, but these little imperfections make you who you are. And, Louis, you are perfect to me. Maybe not to everyone else, but to me you are. And that's everything that should count." I didn't realize I was crying until Harry had pulled back and was wiping the tears from my cheeks.

It was stupid to cry over something that wasn't even sad. I was just overwhelmed by all the feelings I had for that precious boy in front of me. "I love you. So so much. You're the best person in the world." I choked out under my tears, finding a simple thanks no enough to show how much his words meant to me. Though he could probably tell how amazed I was by the tears falling from my eyes."I love you too, babe." He confessed, wrapping his arms around me again, slowly rocking me back and forth as his hand caressed my back softly.

I buried my head into his shoulder, shamelessly drenching his sweater with tears.  Moments later I had finally caught myself again and I shyly smiled up at Harry, biting my lip. I leaned in a bit and gently rubbed our noses together, trying to show as much affection as I could without actually kissing him.

He giggled slightly, but moved his nose against mine anyway.I grinned slightly and moved my head a bit to put a small kiss onto Harry's cheek, but he obviously noticed what I was about to do. Because when my lips met skin, it wasn't his cheek, but his lips I had pressed the kiss to. I leaned back and glared at him jokingly, which only brought a wider smile to his lips.

Harry leaned back against the wall of the cubicle and pulled me onto his lap while wrapping his arms around me protectively. I laid my head back onto his shoulder and closed my eyes contentedly, feeling nothing but pure bliss lying there in his arms.

I gently took his right hand into mine and absent-mindedly started to play with his fingers, making him giggle slightly. Suddenly something struck my mind, something that I should really have thought about earlier. I wasn't sure if my assumption was right, but it wouldn't have surprised me.

Slowly I turned his hand around, casually tracing the lines on his palm, but really intending to make his sleeve ride up. I knew he wouldn't tell me if he had hurt himself again. He would be too ashamed. So I had to find out by myself if he had turned back to his old habit. After all, old habits die hard. I carefully looked up to see Harry's eyes closed and his head leaning against the wall. Slowly I tugged on his sleeve a bit, and to my horror was met with several bright-red, fresh cuts on his wrist. Most of them a lot deeper than any of the ones he had showed me before.

I gulped, not knowing what to do. Should I confront him? Was he going to stop again, now we were finally together once again? Was he maybe too addicted to it already that he couldn't stop as much as he wanted to? I decided that I needed to ask him about it, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

"Harry?" I asked quietly, letting go of his damaged arm and turning around in his embrace so we were face to face and I was practically straddling him. In any other situation this might have made me blush, it didn't now though. "Mhm?" Came Harry's response. His eyes were still closed and the blissful smile still plastered to his face.