- Chapter 12 : Finally -

Depuis le début

The faster I walked the louder the noises got. The first time in 1 1/2 years I wished my apartment was close to my work place, but no, it's god damn 20 minutes of walk.

When the noises appeared I looked back to the sound and exactly in that moment it was quite again.

*Oh goooodd, that's creeping me out! Not again!*

I started to run, nevertheless how much I tried, it was hard to gain speed, because I had to run up on a hill.
Then, when I thought my body would collapse any moment I saw a familiar street. I took all of my power and ran as fast as I could, causing me to bump into someone.

The person held me in his embrace with his strong arms..

"Noooo!! Let me go! Please! I didn't do anything!" I cried out for help.
*That's it...It's over....*

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down it's me!"
The unknown person turned me around and I looked into his face.

It was Jo Hyuk, my boyfriend.

"Oh my gosh it's you! You know, how scared I was?!!"I hugged him tightly, while crying.

"Shh, it's ok, I'm here. Don't cry." He rested his chin on my head,stroking my hair in his embrace.

After some minutes I calmed down and he releases the hug.

"What happened? he asked concerned.
"I-I don't know, I heard some strange noises and I started to run..."

Just the thought of it made me cry again. Tears ran down my cheek. I was scared. Scared to death to be exact.

"There is nobody, so please stop crying. I'm here for you.."
Jo Hyuk cupped my face with his big hands and brushed away my tears.

"Let's go to your apartment." He suggested and I answered with a simply nod.
His hand intertwined with my right hand and kissed me on my forehead.

He would make sure that I feel save through walking close by my side.

"How was your day, except the some minutes ago..?" He asked me when we entered my apartment.

?" He asked me when we entered my apartment

"Almost like the usual."

Yes, my apartment wasn't that a typical girly home. I liked it decent and neutral as possible. It took me a lot of afford and money to find this apartment.
...In a safe area....

"What do you mean almost?"
He bumped onto the brown couch.

I was currently in the kitchen preparing something small for diner.

" Well there was a guy, he met up with my boss, telling her that he was searching for me..."

"A guy? Searching for you ? Should I be worried?" He approached me, putting his hands around my waist and snuggling his head between my shoulder and my neck.