💀Chapter 4💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV

I arrived at the studio, my dancers were practicing a new choreography to a song that I finished recently, Thankfully they didn't mind that I came a few minutes late.

"Good Morning Instructor Min"

Y/N: Good Morning girls, sorry for being late, you guys are doing great!

"No, don't worry! We needed time to remember the choreography or else we'll mess up"

Y/N: It can be confusing to remember the steps but remember to follow the rhythm and beats of the song. We'll go over it until all of you are confident enough with the choreography, no need to worry!

"Thank you instructor!"

Y/N: I'll go warm up first, take a break until I'm back.

They nodded and reached for their water bottles, I smiled and got ready to begin warming up before starting the day.

••

Yoongi's POV

I leaned back on my chair and ran my hands down my face. My day was going great until now.

"I'm sorry but she insists on making her debut only if you help produce a song for her"

Yoongi: First of all I don't know who this twenty year old is and two, I don't produce songs for people who aren't under my company.

"I know sir and I completely understand but she continues to email our company"

Yoongi: Why this one? My company isn't for girls, I produce songs for rappers like me or boy groups, that's it.

"I've already asked to speak on the phone with her to tell her about the rules and how we don't do contracts or work for females but she insisted on speaking with you"

Yoongi: I'm finding it hard to understand why she keeps insisting, who in the hell is this annoying girl?

"I have no idea sir. She didn't leave any information, just said to email her back"

Yoongi: Hasn't she been to other companies?

"I'm sorry but from what I've heard, she has no talent at all that's why no company accepts her. I don't mean to judge but I believe she just wants to get something out of this"

Yoongi: I get what you mean. Then please arrange a meeting for today, tell her to come by, if she doesn't get it she'll have to understand it coming from me.

"Yes Sir, I'll excuse myself now, and Mrs. Min sent me a text to remind you to please eat or she was going to beat you up. Sorry, it's what she said I'm just repeating it"

He excused himself and quickly left the studio. I scoffed and turned back around to face my desk.

Yoongi: Tsk, shes even threatening me through text, I married the perfect woman.

••

Hours later

Y/N's POV

It was passed eight, the kids were still out with their uncles, Yoongi wasn't answering his phone at all and now I was worried but had to finish the day strong.

Y/N: Last time. I'll be in the middle. You two girls, behind me and follow carefully.

Everyone had gotten the choreography right, there were only two girls who weren't satisfied with their moves yet so I called them up front and made them follow my lead.

"I hope we get it right, sorry for making you stay late instructor Min"

Y/N: Don't apologize, it takes work girls', I've been there before so don't feel bad, come on y'all got this. Cue the music!