💀Chapter 3💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: If you need something ask them okay?

She hesitated a bit and didn't say anything for a few seconds before looking back up at me and nodding softly. I kissed her cheek and got up.

Yoongi: I'm leaving her right here, if something happens to her you're dead meat.

They gulped and laughed nervously, I turned around and winked at Yoonji before opening the door and running to my interview.

••

1 hour later

It's been an hour, my phone vibrated a minute ago, it must be Y/N. I looked at the interviewer and tried to focus again. Y/N, the boys, and Yoonji were on my mind.

"So CEO Min Yoongi, your last tour was two years ago. Are you planning a new tour anytime soon?"

Yoongi: I'm actually working on a new album, I won't be saying when I'll release it but it will be out very soon and I hope my fans look forward to it. As to a new tour, I will plan that once it's been released.

"Wow, a new album? Did you hear that Agust D fans, there's a new album on the way? I'm already sweating just thinking about it, this will be the end for us fans, Album one was fire and now album two, we need to prepare ourselves!"

I chuckled and proceeded on answering more questions. There were only four minutes left for the interview to be over.

"If you could describe this new album in three words what would they be?"

My eyes shifted towards the camera and before I could answer, my eyes landed on Yoonji who was standing right beside the cameraman. I lost track of what the question was when she smiled and waved at me.

Yoongi: I think this album is over the top, I really did my best working on it so I'd say it's fire, intense and-

Yoonji: Appa, I have to go potty!!

My eyes shifted to Yoonji and the interviewer stared at both of us back and forth before laughing slightly and pausing the recording. Taehyung and Jungkook had just come in and walked over to Yoonji.

 Taehyung and Jungkook had just come in and walked over to Yoonji