💀 Chapter 2 💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: Come at me. Throw them hands and I'll catch them.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his bare chest playfully until he caught my wrist putting my hand down and pulling me close to him.

Y/N: It's too early for this, Agust D has awaken.

Yoongi: Oh, he made his presence. Join me for a shower.

Y/N: Babe, I already took a shower-

Yoongi: Please, Babygirl?

Y/N: Talking bout rude. Don't call me baby girl, you getting a bitch wet already.

Yoongi: That's my intention. It's easier for me to glide in all the way on the first thrust.

Y/N: You want to have Morning sex don't you?

Yoongi: Yes, badly.

Y/N: Mood as fuck, lets go.

Yoongi's bad boy smirk appeared and he quickly held my hand as he led us to the bathroom.

Shit was about to go down. I could barely walk from being sore thanks to last night but I couldn't resist myself from getting more of my mans.

••

Later

I was standing at the edge of the bed with my phone in my hand as I had just gotten a text from the sugar daddies saying that the kids were doing great so far. Yoongi was sitting on the bed going through his pictures of us and the kids together as I replied back.

We do miss them.

Yoongi: Damn, they foreal do look like me.

Y/N: No shit, you're the father.

Yoongi: I'm telling you my Asian genetics don't play games, they stronger than yours.

Y/N: I'm mixed hoe. I'm surprised my babies came out looking like your white ass instead of in between like with some melanin.

Yoongi: They came out after their dad, maybe our next one will look more like your sexy ass.

Y/N: Haha next one? Babe I'm done with kids.

Yoongi: But, I'm not. I want more, at least one more.

Y/N: Ah, Yoongi, Baby, three is enough.

Yoongi: You don't love me.

Y/N: Boy, I gave you three kids, the fuck you mean Ion love you??

Yoongi: I know you do, I just wanted to get you mad so I could hear your accent. You sound so damn hot.

Y/N: You mean ghetto. So you love your blasian wife?

Yoongi: Hell yeah, specially cause you've got that fat ass.

He bit his bottom lip and gripped my butt before slapping it softly

He bit his bottom lip and gripped my butt before slapping it softly. I chuckled and backed away slowly.

Y/N: Enough touching for today, if you continue Agust D gone make an appearance again.

Yoongi: Don't fucking tease me, I can't get enough of you.

Y/N: Yoongi we've literally been having sex everywhere since we woke up this morning, three times counting already.

Yoongi: Oops. You did loose the bet after all so, you gotta listen to me.

Y/N: Uh no. You came before we even fucked.

Yoongi: Yeah but that shit don't count, you had them handcuffs on me while you took advantage of my pure body.

Y/N: Shut up, we all know, including God, that your ass ain't close to being pure.

Yoongi: You acting like your ass pure and shit. All them Sins you be having, Mrs. Min. You're a bad Girl.

Y/N: And, you're a bad boy. We're a perfect married couple.

Yoongi: Couldn't have agreed more. I love you baby.

Y/N: I love you even more!

Yoongi: More than food?

Y/N: Woah hold the fuck up, Know your limits bro.

Yoongi: Bitchass, I hate you. You always gone be a damn snakeu.

Y/N: I hate you too rat.

Yoongi: Come here.

Y/N: For what? Get your ass up already, I'm hungry.

Yoongi: Then eat me.

Y/N: Boy bye. See ya ass at the food court. I'm not craving dick right now.

I waved him off and he quickly jumped out of the bed, catching after me before I even made it to the door.

Yoongi: Did I mention how beautiful you look today?

Y/N: No bitch you never do.

Yoongi: Uglyass, I can't even be romantic with you.

Y/N: Don't come at me with that cute shit, fucking kiss my lips and make me run out of breath. You know that's my type of-

Yoongi placed a hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a rough passionate kiss. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me close with his other arm around my waist. He broke the kiss once he knew I was out of breath and pulled away while caressing my now plump lips with his thumb.

Yoongi: This is why I love you so fucking much.