💀 Chapter 1 💀

Comenzar desde el principio

My eyes widened and I looked at her in shock. She took a sip of her drink and looked at me with no emotion.

Yoongi: Wait, are you serious? Don't fuck with me.

Y/N: Nah, I'm fucking with you.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair somewhat relaxed while she chuckled at my worried reaction.

Yoongi: Shit, you had me scared for a moment. I thought you were serious.

Y/N: Why would you be scared? Wouldn't it be your fault if I was, it's not like I'm the one with the weak pull out game.

I scoffed and clenched my jaw as I glared at her. She chuckled and shrugged.

Yoongi: Weak pull out game? Ha, as if. We'll see whether my pull out game strong or weak tonight.

Y/N: If you ain't good in bed tonight, that's a divorce.

Yoongi: Ahaha, The same thing goes for you. Say what, are you up for a match?

Y/N: Depends what it is and, what the reward is.

Yoongi: Food is the regard. Anything you can think of. You can't go back if you say yes though.

Y/N: Shit, hell yeah, I'm in. What is it?

Yoongi: Come closer, I'll say this in your ear.

She looked around making sure no one was standing close to us and leaned close to me so I could whisper in her ear.

Y/N: I'm listening.

Yoongi: Whoever cums first tonight loses, and, whoever holds it in wins. The loser will have to do whatever the winner says for a week, the food reward included.

Y/N: Bruh, you know you be making me orgasm real quick.

Yoongi: Oh well, there's no turning back.

Y/N: You're an ass. Don't get too excited now, I'll make sure to win.

Yoongi: Ohh, you're confident? I don't think you can hold it in.

Y/N: Watch me.

*****

I was eyeing the big clock on the wall while I talked with both Jaebum and Xiumin. It was five minutes till' midnight and I couldn't wait any longer for our wedding night.

Jaebum: Scarlet and Zahra did an amazing job planning out your wedding.

Yoongi: Yes, they really did. Everyone including me and Y/N loved it and, Thank you for coming all the way from London to attend our wedding.

Xiumin: Don't mention it. It was fun and we couldn't miss seeing our Joker get married.

Yoongi: Haha yeah, you're righ-

I got cut off after hearing the music changing from a slow song to "Fuck it up by YG" which is one of Y/N's jams. My eyes shifted to the dancefloor and seen Y/N running at the speed of light getting ready to dance.

The fact that my wife is about to shake that fat ass in front of everyone and our children makes me wanna faint but for starters; she's a professional dancer so it's what she does and two; our children already know our professions so I don't really mind.

Everyone seemed to join the dancefloor and I decided to walk over when I saw the clock hit midnight. I was kind of in a rush to make her mine tonight. The music was playing loudly and everyone circled us as I approached Y/N from behind to let her know it was time to leave but, of course, that didn't happen.

"Fuck it up girl, go on, fuck it up, girl

Fuck it up girl, go on, fuck it up, girl

Go on, fuck it up, girl, go on, fuck it up, girl "

Y/N took both of my hands and wrapped them around her waist as she placed her hands on her knees and twerked on me. Those around us started yelling with "aye, aye" and others saying "Ohh, they bad, get it, get it" I couldn't help but laugh and just went with it. I knew she couldn't be stopped and neither did I, she was about to make me nut by pressing and rubbing that ass against my crotch.

*****

Honeymoon

There were clothes all over the place. Y/N's dress, undergarments and, her heels were thrown. My blazer, suit, shoes, and boxers were also on the floor. I laid down on the bed with her on top of me and she went down to kiss my lips. My hands ran up and down her waist as I kissed her back.

I was way into the kiss that I didn't even notice Y/N handcuffing both of my hands on the bed until I heard them clip

I was way into the kiss that I didn't even notice Y/N handcuffing both of my hands on the bed until I heard them clip. I tried pulling my hands down but I couldn't from how tight they were.

Yoongi: Min Fucking Y/N, This is cheating!

Y/N: Oh is it now? you never said anything about following any specific rules. Seems like I'll be the winner tonight.