Prologue

(3rd person)

In a small village called Seirin lived an orphan boy named (Y/N). (Y/N) was four years old, had blue hair and blue eyes, and he was currently being chased in the nearby forest by the Grimm,a Beowulf.

(Y/N): Somebody help!!!

But no one came, probably because he was so far from the village.

(Y/N): 'What do i do? I don't wanna die! Someone help please! ' Pleaded the young man in his head. Then, as if his prayers were answered.

Shiinnk!

*Roar-*

Slash!

The boy, who had heard the noise, turned to confront his savior.

(Y/N): 'S-sc-scary!'

His savior was a man standing at 173 cm in height, with red hair, glowing red eyes, with slits for pupils. He was wearing a black shirt under a black trench coat, with black pants and steel-boots.Overall he was rather intimidating even if he was on the short side. (Y/N) had started to panic once the man turned and started walking, not even sparing a glance.

(Y/N): W-w-wait!

The man jumped, startled, and turned around quickly drawing his weapon, a simple Katana, but immediately stopped once he saw who surprised him.

???: Huh? When did you get here kid? It's dangerous.

(Y/N): H-huh? I've been here the whole time mister.

The man seemed shocked by this statement.

???: 'What? I didn't even sense him and he's been here the whole time? How?

???: Well why are you here, like I said it's dangerous.

(Y/N): O-oh I was chased here by some kids that I stopped from bullying another kid.

The man seemed intrigued by this statement.

???: Oh? Then tell me,kid,why would you put yourself in harms way for someone you didn't even know?

At this question the boy gained a serious look so fast it surprised the man.

(Y/N): Because they were making him cry.

???: Really? Well then good for you kid. See ya.

Said the man while walking away to an unknown location.

(Y/N): Wa-wait!!

???: Hm?

(Y/N): Please train me!!!

???: Train you? Why should I?

(Y/N) Because I made a promise!

???: Oh? And what's this promise?

(Y/N): I promised that I wouldn't care what others thought, that I would become the greatest huntsman and help those in need!

The man was surprised by the determination and conviction in the four year-olds voice.

???: That's some determination you got there kid you sure you can handle my training?

(Y/N): Yes I'll handle anything you throw at me sir!

The man grinned wildly.

???: Ok kid you got my interest, sure I'll train you what's your name kid?

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N)!

Akashi: (Y/N) (L/N) huh? Nice to meet you I'm Akashi Seijuro, get ready for hell kid.

(Y/N): Yes Sir!!

Little did either of them know that this was just the beginning of the Phantom Legend.

-

Maaan! My first story I'm so excited! Let me know what you guys think so far. Welp Catch You Later!