What's Happened?

"Oh my......," as I said I stopped and i said, "Austin I can talk to you?" while I cleared my throat. He just nodded and headed towards my way off towards the other room not in the booth.

While I was talking to Austin I heard Alex, Rob, and Zach were starting to talk to Justin. (BTW Justin is 19)

Conversation with Austin: (M is Frankie and A is Austin)

M: Ummm Austin you know I love you because your my brother. What is The Justin Beiber here?

A: Ummm You remember when I told mom and dad I had a guest over? Well Justin is that guest. Me and him are recording a song. Why? Do you like him?

M: I don't really like him anymore like at because of his behavior. Hes changed.

A: Do you like like like Alex though?

M: (just standing there with head down)

A: Aite. Your single right? You don't have a boy back home do you?

M: No

A: Good because I'm setting you guys up. I don't know if he likes you though Ima try like always.

While Austin and Frankie was talking Beiber try to get information off of the three boys. Alex didn't say anything. Rob and Zach just kept talking about how they think shes single and Alex just sitting there on his phone looking down. Justin throughout the conversation just sounded like he was super interested. Zach started to poke at Rob telling him to look at Alex. And they told Justin that they need to talk to Alex. Alex looked up at them confused and nervous nodding no. But Justin said that was cool and he'll be making beats.

Conversation between Alex, Rob, and Zach:

R: Whats up with you Alex? Every single time we bring up lil Frankie's name up in front of Justin you get all weird.

A: No I don't. I'm just me. What are you talking about?

Z: Alex stop playing with us. Do you like our like Frankie?

A: Of course I do shes my sister.

Z: Nah, man you know what we mean. Do you like like like her???? just answer the question yes or no? Honest. If you tell us no, me and Rob are gonna still help you get her.

A: Ugh! Fine, I admit I like like like her. Happy?

Z&R: Come on! We're helping you. AUSTIN!

"What up guys," Austin asked Zack and Rob. "Alex! Frankie! Can you guys go get some pop for us. Thanks." said Rob. Frankie walked up to Alex and tilted her head towards the stairs and Alex nodded his head.

"Whats up guys," Rob said. "Ow!! That hurt!" Austin yelled out. "Now you know how Alex feels," Zach said to Austin who has that confused face. "What?!?!" Austin said shocked that he heard Alex's hurt. "What do you guys mean?" Austin asked. "Alex likes our little girl he wants to ask her out, but you pulled her away and we started talking to Justin about Frankie and Alex got hecka weird," said Rob. "We have to set them up. Okay heres the plan," Zach said.

"Mama, wheres the soda? The boys downstairs wants some." Frankie asked Mama. Mama had just pointed to the cabinet with the soda. I mouthed "Thanks" back.

Conversation between Mama and Frankie:

M: Did you meet JB, yet?

F: Umm, not yet. I kinda don't want to.

When ask heard those words he started listening to the conversation since he was on the couch when earlier he told her he wasn't feeling that good.

M: Why don't you like him sweetie?

F: He's changed. His behavior. I don't like it.

Mama just noodded her head and Frankie called for Alex and he helped her with the drinks back downstairs.

"Hey Ummm Frankie You'd probably say no. You can feel entirely free and tell me honestly. Ummm Will...will....will you...you...go out with me?" I asked Frankie and putting my head down right after I asked her.

"Alex? I would love to go out with you." Frankie answered. Alex had the happiest face on his face that Frankie has seen ever since they saw each other. Frankie suggested to Alex that they'd tell the boys and he agreed.

Going back the boys Alex and Frankie tell them they're going ouf on their first date. "Congrats," all the boys said even Bieber had said it with the kind of face that he's trying to hide something.

Justin thought to himself," If I can't have her, no one should be able to be with her."

AN: I am going to leave you with a cliffhanger tonight.What do you guys think will happen? What do you guys think will happen by what Bieber thought to himself? Contest is coming soon to be featured in my story! Prepare yourself.