Moving to Los Angeles

The day had finally came. I was super excited to move to LA to see my best buds. I hadnt seen them for 6 years I missed them so much I just couldn't wait. 

After I packed the things that I needed because I knew when we got to LA we would have our own house and everything it would be a brand new start but with my boys. I ran downstairs in a hurry because our flight was at 7:30PM and it was already 6:30PM. It turns out my parents were already ahead of me. They were outside waiting for me in the car.

When I saw my parents in the car I just said bye to the house of great memories yet at the same time I was looking forward to the new house with even greater memories to be made.  We had gotten to the airport and I was surprised because instead of a plane it was a private jet. 

"Mom? Dad? Why is our flight a private jet instead of a regular plane with other people?" I asked confusingly. 

"Because sweetie Austin said he wanted to pick us up at the airport and he didn't want a mob coming at him so we have our own private ride," my mom told me. "Really," I reacted back. She nodded back to me. 

"Yay we're finally here!!!" I sequeled while looking out the window.

I was the first who ran out and saw Austin and just stopped and froze. 

"Francesca? Frankie?" I saw Austin trying to call me. I was just so surprised how much they grew and how he still remembered me. "Sweetie What's wrong?" I hear my dad ask me. "Nothing," I told my dad. Austin kept calling my name and I yelled his name too and I ran to him to give him a hug. 

"Where's my other boys at," I asked Austin. "Well it's also good to see you too after like 10 years. Anyways the boys are back at your place waiting for you," Austin told me. I chuckled and I told him excitedly, "Okay okay then let's get going Mahone!" 

AN: Sorry about the short chapter. I just need to plan out the next part of the story. Please comment and tell others to come read my story. I will try to update as much as possible. Means a lot. Thanks.