Catching Up....Bieber?

We pulled into the driveway of our new beautiful house. It was so big, I thought to myself. I had gotten out of the car to help out with the luggage but my mom and dad stopped me and told me to go and catch up with the boys instead. Austin had took me inside to my house and showed me around. I was amazed. When I saw Alex, Zach, and Robert, I screamed and before the boys looked behind them I told Austin "Sh." He just told okay. 

"Bro did you hear that scream?" I hear Rob asking Austin. "Nah man," I saw Austin trying not to break down, pretty beliveable by the way. When the boys were still wondering around, I popped up from behind the couch and screamed again making the boys react. Before they could they all saw me and they paused they're video game. Came to me squashing me, even though Austin gave me his hug he joined he tightly hugging me to. "I...I..I...can't...breathe......," I tried to tell the boys and they all started laughing. I heard my parents come in with the luggage and they said hi to the boys since my parents hadn't seen them in like 10 years. (BTW: the boys and francesca are all 16) 

"I don't want to hear that you guys are killing my baby girl anymore yuh boys hear," my dad asked the boys in a striaght face but then breaking out with a smile on his face. All the boys put their heads down and nodded. I squezzed out a laugh. "Alright now you boys behave and have fun. Don't forget you guys are welcome here anytime. You guys are family." I hear my mom tell the boys and they boys got real excited. "Ummm Frankie's mom, dad Can we steal Frankie and go to my house because right now I have to head back to record some tracks. And I have someone coming over later to my place," I hear Austin ask my mom and dad. "Of course sweetie if she doesn't come back for dinner just make sure to feed her something and then be back soon afterwards. You boys can call us mom and dad to. Remember were family?" And the boys nodded and said, "Yes mom, dad." 

"Guys lemme just go upack a little bit and take a quick shower and I'll meet you boys down here," I told the boys and they agreed. 

I went upstair upacked a little bit and took out my black short shorts and a neon pink tank top. I went into my other bag to get out my make up when I heard a knock on my door. I went to go see who was there. No one. I knew the boys were playing Ding Dong Ditch with me. So I just closed my doors and went into the bathroom to take a shower. 

When I got out, I just put on my outfit for the rest of the day and put on a little BB cream, mascara, and my nude pink lipstick. Afterwards i just fishtail braided my hair and I just walked downstairs. "Hey you boys ready?" I asked the boys. They all nodded and turned off their game and said bye to mom and dad. We all head out for the door and towards Austin's car. 

Austin didn't live very far from me just like 5 minutes away. When we got there I saw MamaMahone and gave her a hug. "Hi Frankie, you've grown up so much," mama told me. "Awe thanks mama, At least someone notices," I said that last part loud enough for the boys to hear me and make it entirely sarcastic.  "Can I stay for dinner?" I asked mama. She said of course we're a family. I just smiled and asked her where Austin's studio was and she said downstairs and so i headed towards there and I couldn't belive my eyes because I saw Justin Bieber sitting there with my brothers (since their a family I'll just say their brothers and sisters in both perspectives). 

AN: Sorry to leave you guys at a cliffhanger but just get excited I am most likely to update very soon later today. Stay tuned. I may have a contest coming up soon maybe next chapterso get ready.