VIII:

Author's P.O.V.

Few days later, Jungkook went to the auditorium to meet his boyfriend.. He is very happy to tell him about his scholarship in Seoul National University.. He was about to surprise the latter when he saw Jimin talking to a young man, looking so handsome wearing his suit and with such unreadable expression plastered on his face..

'D-do I really have to do that?? I already have plans for my college and this isn't the plan that I want... /look down/ I-I don't want to regret my life after that... I-I'm scared for my own future, as well as Jungkook's...'

The man embraced the smaller while caressing his hair.. It wasn't a pleasant scene in his eyes, knowing that Jimin might knew the guy longer than him in his life...

'/deep breaths/ Calm down Kook.. Maybe he is someone close to Jimin... A family perhaps??' His right mind give him enough reason to believe, yet a part of him is yelling something else..

'Maybe Jimin is cheating on you because you hurt him before... IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE MARRIED OR SOMETHING...'

The other voice speaks right through his soul, 'AREN'T YOU GONNA DO ANYTHING??'

'N-no... Minnie won't lie to me... Not now that we finally have each other... So stop... Stop trying to brainwash me cause I'm not weak to believe you...' He mumbled under his breath as he continue staring at the two.

'ARE YOU REALLY THAT TOUGH, JEON JUNGKOOK??'

'Yes.... Yes I am...' Jungkook bit his lower lip as the voice inside his head started to become harsh and cold..

'THEN WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THEIR CONVERSATION AND PROVE ME WRONG?? YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH RIGHT?'

'I-I can't do that!!! J-jimin will surely hate me if I jump into conclusions... I don't want to lose him just because I screwed my only chance in our relationship...'

'/laughs evilly/ WELL, WELL, WELL...  OUR JEON JUNGKOOK HAS FINALLY MET SOMEONE WHO HE THINKS IS PERFECT FOR HIM... I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF WE TRY A LITTLE GAME TO YOUR LOVER...'

And with that, Jungkook's inner demon overtook his self restrain and walk closer to the two, making Jimin looked surprised...

'Hey baby... I miss you...'

Jimin smiled weakly as held Jungkook's hand and finally introduce him to the other man..

'Kookie, I want you to meet K-kim Seokjin, my personal drama coach..' Jimin smiled. 'Hyung, this is Kookie, my one and only love...'

Seokjin offered him a handshake and a smile form in his lips, causing Jungkook to feel bad after doubting his boyfriend..

'It's a pleasure to meet The Jeon Jungkook of my favorite dongsaeng.. I hope you don't mind that I talk to him right?? It's a better opportunity than staying here for college...'

Jungkook looked down on his boyfriend who's now sobbing continuously against his chest.. It torn his heart to see Jimin like this..  But it will definitely hurts him more to be the reason of the latter's choice to stay, just for the sake of their relationship..

'Are you perhaps telling us that Jimin should study abroad and not here??'

'Exactly..' Jin nods. 'Juilliard is the school of brilliant and outstanding students with raw talent for music and arts... A perfect place for someone like Jimin..'

Jimin whines. 'I don't wanna leave Kookie here!! /cries/ Hyung please.... Do something!!! I-I'm not a great student to be part of that amazing school... J-just let me stay here... I-I'll be fine...'

'But Taehyung and Ten are going... They even insisted me to persuade you to go with them... And not even them, but also you dad... He's your biggest fan after all...' He sighed. 'Maybe you two should talk about it... /massage his forehead/ I'm just outside if you finally make a strong decision...'

Then Jin left the two who's now facing each other like it's gonna be their last time together...

'Kookie.... I don't want to—' Jimin's words are cut off when Jungkook finally crashes their lips together and silence the pain inside their chests..

'We can work this out.... I promise...'

///////

I'm back!!!