chapter 1

Beep,
Beep,
Bee-

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock to make it shut the hell up. Great more fun school! I thought sarcastically. I get out of be reluctantly and head in to my conjoined bathroom to take a shower.

When I'm done I get out and rap a towel around my body and hair. Walking out of my bathroom I go into my closet to pick out an outfit. I put on a black baggy sweater with some boyfriend jeans and some white Converse. Pic above.

I grab my phone off my night stand and grab my bag off the floor and head down stairs. When I get down stairs I go into the kitchen and see my best friend Ally on the island. She was wearing a baggy black button up tucked into some boyfriend jeans with some black shoes. Pic below.

"Hey," I say before I went over to the fridge and got out a gronola bar

"Hey," I say before I went over to the fridge and got out a gronola bar. She didn't even look up from the book she was reading to say it back.

I walked up behind her and hit the back of her head. "What the heck!" Oh yeah she doesn't like to curse but I don't really care. "Well if you'd answer someone than I wouldn't have to hit you now would I?"  I say with a smirk

She rolls her eyes and looks back down at her book. "Hi," is all I get I throw my hands in air the and sit down across from her on the island. "Fine don't talk to me but I'm going to school before we're late." I say hopping off me stool and running out the kitchen with my phone. I grab my bag that I set in the doorway of the kitchen and run outside.

I here her run up behind me and say, "hold on I'm coming jeez can't read nothing." Damn, she's more a bookworm then me and I love reading. We don't have any parents because they both died a year and a half ago, but I don't wanna go into detail about that.

Anyway we hop into me old Ferrari that my dad gave to me when I was 16 before he died. I love this Ferrari but it was getting old and rusty now. We get into the old car and drive off to hell, I mean school.

When we get to school I park us around back so no one messes with my car. We get out and head into school, we're about hour early so nobody's hear rn besides some teachers. We get to our lockers which are beside eachother, get our stuff and head to our homeroom. We went to the back of the room and I sat by the window.I got my notebook out and started drawing a picture of the woods outside the window. All got out her book from this morning and started reading again.

30 minutes later the bell rang and everyone came in avoiding us of course. I sat quietly drawing in the back until the teacher got done with attendence and the bell rang again.

~~•~~•~~•~~

Hey guys some this is the first chapter of this book don't worry the chapters with get longer. I hope you liked this chapter. Plz vote and comment. Thx for reading bye loves

~Natalie