"Here take this."

"What's this?"

"Well, of course, it's a handkerchief, you damn little girl!"

He looks very mature and educated man. He gave me a handkerchief, a pure white handkerchief. 

"I'm not little, I'm already an adult, any way you're not obliged to give me your belonging."

"Your height, I mean little. Come on don't be shy just wipe all your tears, perhaps you want me to wipe it all for you instead?"

"Well I feel sorry for my height and I didn't ask you to do that."

"You're so cute. Come with me to my house if you like."

"Of course not!"

"Hmmm, Why not?"

He's cute though with those big teary eyes. He really has an angelic face. how could I ever resist on a face like that

"You are still a stranger to me and I don't know your name yet."

I think my voice was shaking but what else can I do. just go with the flow Fiona.

"I'm Cody. How about you what's your name?"

And he also had a very cute, angelic, and innocent name.

"I'm . . . Fiona"

"You're blushing."

"No, I'm not!"

"Tsu Tsu Tsu, pretty lier."

"Knock it off! You're not funny anymore."

"Ok then let's go."

"Where?"

"To my house of course."

"But my mom!"

"Don't worry. I will send my private investigator to find your mom."

He suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran out of the hospital. The nurse and hospital staff tried to warn and stop us. But they responded so slow, that's why we were able to get out of the emergency room. His hands feel so warm and nice. I feel like one of the protagonists in a novel where a hero came and grabbed me, and we ran fast as we can to survive from hundred of monsters. I don't want this moment to come to an end. At the parking lot, we arrived and a white van and five bodyguards are waiting for us but they look so scary with those very ugly eyes. 

"Cody, why are they looking us with those eyes?"

"Just ignore them, Fiona."

"If you say so, but don't leave me."

"Why would I do that? just don't let go of my hand."

Why would I let go of your hand that is holding me? Suddenly that thought came into my mind and I felt a sudden blush on my face, the moment I realize 

"If that's what you want."

"Very well then. Let's hurry I want to have more time with you."

When we finally arrived at the van one of his body's very ugly guards talked to him. While me, I just stood there quietly and bow my head a little to not feel so embarrassed. I observe the situation while I'm in silence. 

"Master, what took you so long?"

"I'm about to get dizzy I want to take a rest already. Drive me home, and also my special guest."

"Who's that girl and why she's holding your precious hand master?"

Is that the right attitude when you have your guest but wait is he jealous or what? Are you gay man and by the way, I'm surrounded by a bunch of weirdos except you Cody.