Chap6

School has never looked so appealing to Naruto. Having finally felt that it was safe to resurface, Naruto had left Sasuke's house midday on Sunday. And now it was Monday and school would begin in a ten minutes.

Sasuke, having arrived at school early, parked his car, a less sporty looking yet still expensive vehicle that wouldn't arise suspicion from any lingering law enforcers. He felt unusually good that day and couldn't wait to get to class. Also, there would probably be lots of talk about the race. Hopefully no one he knew had been arrested. 'Sakura better have kept her ass out of trouble.' Screams of rabid fan girls began to echo across the school front as they noticed that their beloved Sasuke had just arrived. The mob of fan beasts, though, was stopped in their tracks as a speeding motorcycle cut them off from Sasuke. The cycle came to a stop in front of Sasuke after a rather fast and dangerous 180, complete with squealing tires and throttling engine. Sasuke eyed the bike. It was completely black giving it the appearance of some lethal predator like a panther. The rider; who was clad it black leather pants and a matching jacket covering a fitted, ash colored sweater; took off his ebony race helmet. Blond hair nearly blinded the raven-haired onlooker and blue eyes shone like the day. It took Sasuke a couple seconds to register that the dashing rider was indeed Naruto. It also came as quite a shock to the girls who were also looking, if not drooling at the sight of two gorgeous guys.

"Hey Sasuke! Nice day today." Sasuke snapped out of his trace when Naruto spoke.

"Oh...um, ya, it is. Is this your bike?" Naruto smiled hugely at his ride.

"Yep! Just got it yesterday. I've been saving up for it for a long time. But now it's mine." A look of extreme pleasure in himself washed over Naruto's face. Sudden realization dawned on Sasuke.

"Is that a CBR1000RR '06?" Sasuke asked astonishedly. "That bike just came out a couple months ago. It's one of the best racing bikes out there!"

Another smug look of superiority, one that Sasuke had perfected, engulfed Naruto's fox face.

"Hey, what's keeping you gu...DAMN Naruto! Is that yours? Can I ride it later?" Kiba had emerged from the school building. He then began to run his hands along the bike's sides enviously.

"No." Naruto stated flatly. "I just got her and she's my baby. So hands off." Naruto spread out his arms and hugged the cycle, throwing Kiba a fake pouting look.

...

The first part of the day went by normally but now lunch released the bored kids. The Sasuke gang made their way over to their table under a huge Willow tree. Sitting down, the kids burst into talk being that they didn't get to talk much during class.

"So, Sakura. What happened to you guys when the cops showed?" Sasuke looked at the pink haired girl.

"Well, the cops certainly scared the be-Jesus out of us. We all hopped into our car and took off. I followed Kiba and Lee to Neji's house and we just crashed there all night. I have to admit that running from the cops was kind of fun in an adrenalin-spiking sort of way. Anyway, what happened to you guys? When the cops showed, you guys spun around and sped off like lightning." Sasuke looked at Naruto and smirked.

"Well, after a quite liberating chase around town, we headed off to my house and sent the night there. We had LOADS of fun there, didn't we Naruto?" Sasuke put his arm around Naruto during that last comment and gave a seductive, yet evil, smile. Everyone looked at the two, Naruto blushing furiously, many thoughts about what could have happened filled their heads. Haku giggled lightly at the look on Naruto's face.

"OH Crap. My car Sasuke!" Naruto turned suddenly to Sasuke. "I still have to get it!"

"Oh. Ok. Ya, we'll go and get it after school." The rest of the table stared at the two. When did they become so chummy?