Chapter 3

Roses POV

The 2 weeks I had left were gone and school was here. The first day I wore a black and white shirt that said New York and cute denim ripped shorts with black high top converses. When I went to school their were so many people talking to each other and roaming the halls. I was really scared but then out of nowhere someone ran into.

"Ouch watch it" I said laying on the ground.

"Oh sorry" someone said.

When I looked up I saw Austin Mahone. Right their trying to help me up.

"Are you alright" he said.

"I'm fine and maybe next time you could watch where your going" u said angrily.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to bump into to you I wasn't watching where I was going." He said.

"Well bye" I said and then I kinda stormed off.

After that I went to my next class which was my favorite, history. That's when I met one of my best friends Chelsea. She was the funniest and loudest person ever.

Then I went to lunch where Chelsea introduced me to Marcus. The very first thing I noticed was he LOVED food. But he was a really great person once he was done stuffing his face.

At the end of the day I invited both of them to do homework and then they spent the night and it was a good thing that school started on a Friday. We called ourselves the three musketeers and we all became great friends. I just knew that I could tell them anything and I mean anything.