Snow Day (Stony) (edited)

Hey! This is my new oneshots book, and my first time doing this! I hope you like it! This story is like where there are no avengers or ironman or anything. Enjoy!

EDIT: IF READING FANFIC IN FIRST PERSON MAKES YOU UNCOMFY OR YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP TO 'I HATE ROLLER COASTERS' ALL THE STORIES FROM THEN ON ARE IN THIRD PERSON

(I ALSO ONLY HAVE THIRD PERSON STORIES ON MY AO3 @ angelwiththebluebox IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT)

EDIT PT. 2 I'M IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING ALL THE FIRST PERSON STORIES SO STAY TUNED CUS THEY'LL SLOWLY BE REWRITTEN

Tony walks into his house and is immediately tackled by his five year old.

"Daddy! Papa and I made cookies!" Peter exclaims. Tony sets down his briefcase and kneels down to Peter's eyeline. Peter holds out his hands, dyed from food coloring.

"I can see that." Tony laughs. He picks up Peter and they move into the kitchen where Steve was pulling a tray of cookies out of the oven.

"Hey, you're home." Steve pulls off his oven mitts and presses a kiss to Tony's forehead. Peter squirms out of Tony's arms and runs to grab a cookie.

"Look, I made this for you!" Peter holds up a cookie with four different color icings smeared over it.

"This is beautiful, Pete. Steve, did you know we have such a talented artist in our home?" Tony asks.

"I did not." Steve says. "Alright, little man, it's time for a bath, then sleep."

"Noooo, I wanna keep the rainbow!" Peter whines. He points to the pride flag that Steve and Tony hung when they first bought the house. "We're matching!"

"Tell you what? How about Dad and I get you a rainbow shirt so you can match?" Steve suggests. Peter pouts, but gives in. Steve herds him to the bath as Tony starts cleaning the kitchen.

Later, when he and Steve were in bed, Tony got a notification.

"Hey, Peter's school sent out an email. They're cancelling school due to the snow."

Steve's eyes light up. "Maybe if it's not super cold tomorrow, we could take Peter out. I'm sure he'd love to play in the snow."

Tony yawns and shuts his phone off, moving closer to Steve. "I think so too."

*

"Dad! Pops! It snowed!" Peter exclaims, jumping on the bed. Tony laughs and sits up, Steve stirring next to him. "Can we go outside? Please, please, please?"

"Alright, alright. Let's get breakfast first. I'm sure your Pops would love to make you some pancakes." Tony says. Peter pumps his hands up in the arm, jumping on the bed.

"Yay! Pancakes!" Peter cries. Steve grins and gets out of bed.

"Pancakes!" He says, picking up Peter and carrying him into the kitchen. Tony follows, connecting his phone to the speaker and playing music.

*

Peter waits by the door, bundled up in a puffy jacket and knit hat that Natasha got him for Christmas. Tony helps get his gloves on and then Peter races out the backdoor into their backyard. Peter grabs a handful of snow and throws it in the air.

"Can we make a snowman?" Peter asks.

"Yeah! Let's make the best snowman." Tony says, following Peter as he starts rolling snow. Steve stands at the door, taking photos.

Tony rummages around their snow covered yard and triumphantly holds up two sticks.

"Alright, Pete, what do you wanna name it?" Tony asks.

"Snowman." Peter replies simply. Tony grins, right as something cold hits the back of his neck. Tony spins around to see his husband smiling innocently at him, snow sticking to his gloves.

"Oh, it's on." Tony says, grabbing snow and chucking it at Steve. Peter grabs snow and hits Tony in the chest. "Hey, why's everyone ganging up on me?" Tony whines, still smiling. He balls up a snowball and throws it at Steve, hitting him right in the face.

"Daddy! Hit one at me!" Peter says, waving his hands in the air. Tony makes a much smaller snowball and throws it at Peter, who giggles and falls back in the snow.

Tony teaches Peter how to make snow angels, and the three of them lay back in the snow, before carefully standing up to admire their art.

Steve looks down at Peter, whose lips are chapped and turning blue.

"Who wants cocoa?" Tony asks. "First one inside gets to pick the movie."

"I wanna pick the movie!" Peter shouts, scrambling through the snow and running inside the house. "Yes! I wanna watch the Lego movie! The one with Batman and Alfred!" Peter says.

The three of them remove their snow gear and put on warm clothes. Tony makes hot cocoa and hands a mug to Steve and Peter.

Peter is squished in between Tony and Steve, a blanket thrown over all three of them as the movie starts. 

edit: as i mentioned above, i am rewrite the ones in first person to be in third person. this is the first one, and i hope you enjoy! (stay tuned because i'll probably be posting these every couple of days or so, since i'm out of school for a week) 

Hello! I've been wanting to make a Avengers One Shots book for a long time and here it is! Please vote and comment and share with your friends! 

xoxo val