The perfect date?!

Demi

They night Justine left me in front of the door of the sober living house was just magical. I never felt that loved before in my life. She kissed me good night and held me close in her warm embrace before she drove back to her apartment.

I snuggled against my pillow after I laid myself down in my bed. I heard my roommate snore quietly and smiled to myself. Normally I would have thrown the pillow at her to stop her. But this night I was so happy and satisfied that I didn’t care.

I touched my lips and closed my eyes. I could still feel her lips on mine. Those tender and soft lips that revealed how much I mean to Justine. Thinking of her, our kisses, the sweets words we shared, I slowly drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Justine

I’ve never been so proud of myself! Proud that I finally listened to my heart and that I at least was able to recognize what my heart already knew. I found my biggest treasure in Demi and I will never let her go!

The days after Thanksgiving were a bit busy for Demi. She had X-factor and so we were just able to phone each other every day. I was on a little Thanksgiving break and just stared at my phone the whole day until I saw her name on the display. That just made my heart jump and my butterflies were rushing through my body. I enjoyed those all too cheesy talks, we were teasing each other and shared some really cute conversations. And yesterday I asked her out for our first date.

I wanted it to be perfect. I heard how excited she was when I asked her out. She was giggling and asked tons of questions. But I wanted it to be a big surprise. I didn’t tell her anything.

 Demi

I am standing in front of my closet and I am on the edge of crying! What shall I wear? I have no idea. Justine didn’t tell me anything about our date. She just said that I should wear something not too fancy. What the heck is not too fancy?

I called Dallas to help me find something beautiful. I just heard Ava answering the front door and telling Dallas that I am in my room.
Da: “Holy mother Jesus! Demetria! Look at this mess!”
Dallas is overwhelmed by the tons of clothes that are covering my bed, the floor and every dresser of the room. She curses and tries her best to find a path through all the stuff before she is able to kiss and hug me.

I told Dallas about Justine and I and everything that happened on Thanksgiving. She was very happy with and for me. Dallas loves Justine and they get along so well. She was squeaking and jumping when I explained her everything.

An hour later we found an outfit that made me feel comfortable and finally I was able to calm down a bit. Dallas is trying to tame my messy hair while I am doing my makeup.
And I am proud to say that I really look good today! My insecurities with my body are getting better each day and at this moment I feel beautiful. This gives me a wonderful feeling and those moments show me that recovery is really possible.

Da: “Dems you are incredibly gorgeous and you will blow her mind!”
De: “Thank you sissy! I hope she will like it too!”
Da: “She won’t like it, she will love it. But more important than you outfit, she loves you! And I want you to enjoy this afternoon and evening, have fun! But not too much!”  Dallas smirks and winks at me, making me blush. That just causes her to laugh hysterically and all I can do is to join her until I hear the front door ring again. 

Justine

The last two days I was trying my best to organize the perfect first date. This must be something that we are able to remember our whole life. I wanted it to be spectacular, romantic, cheesy, funny and meaningful.