Back to routine

Demi

Justine left a week ago and we called and texted each other every day. I had a lot going on so I was really busy what was great, because that distracted me from my thoughts about Wilmer. He tried to call me twice, but I didn't react and ignored it.

I took Justines advise seriously and talked about my relapse with my management. They were really concerned and tried to watch me 24/7. I joined an AA meeting yesterday and was in a better mood than before. I had a week off between work commitments and made the personal decision to spend the week with my professional support team to help me with my issues. My recovery is an ongoing battle. I understand that there will be ups and downs, but I am fully committed to working with my team every single day towards a healthy future. Though it is really hard work.

I let my lovatics know what I was up to by tweeting  "Away on a mind and body cleaning retreat!! This is exciting. Won't be tweeting much this week but I love you my sweet lovatics!"

I asked Justine yesterday if she is on twitter. She started laughing and denied by saying "This would ask too much of me! I don't need that and I don't know how to do that. Seriously I would not know what to tweet. Who is interested of what I am eating or if I am going to the toilet. And I don't have time to write this stuff either." Well, no twitter. I don't even think that's a bad idea. There are so many stupid comments about me, I don't want her to read them.

After that week I had a lot of interviews and promo stuff going on for my album "unbroken". Welcome back at work.

Justine

After I came back to New York I really started missing Demi. We talked with each other every day, sometimes for hours. I'm so proud of her and her recovery. She is doing great and she sounds better and more confident. She was very busy and told me a lot about her job and the industry. You need to be very tough to handle all the pressure. That's one of the many things I found out during our phone calls. And of course how much she loves it. My life continued as well.

I love New York, wow this city is so exciting. I was at some really great places here. Of course I did the whole tourist stuff but I also tried to explore places that not a lot people see. I love the museums here and all these wonderful cafes and  restaurants. I fell in love with my flat. Different to LA I am living here alone. I don't complain! It is tiny, but comfy, I like it. It has everything I need.

Another two things I love about this city are Amy and Emily! They are my goddaughters, two absolutely adorable and charming little princesses. They are four year old non- identical twins and my cousin Matthew's daughters. Matthew was born and raised in California, his mom is my dads sister and she moved there because of my American uncle. Matthew and his wife Sarah are both medical interns at a hospital here and Matt is one of those grandchildren that comes to visit his Austrian grandparents every summer. That's why I am so close with him. It's a real bummer that I only see the girls via Skype and when they are staying in Austria every summer. I visited them twice here in New York, but only for a few days. But now I am able to see them more often and our relationship got very close too.

The kindergarten is great. I am here as a language assistant. So I help and support a kindergarten teacher with her class. I only speak German with the kids, singing children songs, playing nursery games. I like it and I really like the kindergarten teacher. She is cute. Her name is Julia and we get along pretty well. She is really funny and outgoing. Two days ago she invited me to an exhibition. Her brother is a painter. It was a lovely evening.

Yesterday I asked her out for dinner and she agreed. I am excited and can't wait to meet her at the restaurant. She looks amazing in her tight red dress and her heels. I'm attracted to her smile and the way she plays with her hair while she is talking. We are enjoying a wonderful meal and afterwards we decide to go for a walk through central park. After some minutes Julia suddenly grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine. I smile at her and she stops me. We stare in each others eyes. She presses her forehead against mine, leaving just inches between our lips. I can't hold it in any longer. I push my lips against hers kissing her deeply while I wrap my arms around her neck. I feel her smile against my lips as her hands are rubbing my back. Wow, what a kiss.