"Don't just stand there-" Malfoy spat but had to stop because another slug came up. "Do something!" He yelled to his goons that were stood staring at him laying on the floor. Malfoy had purple circles under his eyes and his skin was even more paler than it was less than two minutes ago, he looked like a ghost. Nott and Bulstrode ran off into school trying to find a teacher or something. You covered your face with your hands worrying about what might happen. You walked away from Malfoy to Harry Hermione and Ron. 

"Will I get expelled?" You questioned.

"No. I tried to hit Malfoy with that spell but it backfired last year." Ron Shrugged. You glanced over at Malfoy who was still throwing up slugs.

"I wouldn't worry about it Y/N. He deserves it." Hermione smiled. 

Suddenly Madam Pomfrey came running out followed by Snape and McGonagall. "Well that didn't happen before." Ron said.

"Ron shut up! I'm sure it'll be fine Y/N" Harry said.

"Miss Y/L/N can you come with me please." McGonagall asked, but it was more like an order. You nodded and followed her into the castle, through the corridors and into her classroom. 

"I'm sorry professor." You said quickly.

"You shouldn't apoligise to me Y/L/N. I'm not the one you hit. What crossed your mind to make you want to make Mr Malfoy throw up slugs?"

"Well er. Buckbeak has been sentenced to death and it's his fault. I know i shouldn't have but i was and still am upset and angry." You explained. 

"I know that he can be er shall we say difficult but you shouldn't have taken actions into your own hands like that-"

"I know but-" you interrupted

" 20 points will be taken from Gryffindor and you'll have detention tonight with me." Mcgonagall informed. You nodded looking at the floor. At least it's not anything that bad.

You took a deep breath and started to walk away. "Also miss Y/L/N, I think you should go and apologise to Mr Malfoy. It might look better on your half if he decides to tell Lucius." Mcgonagall smiled.

"Thank you. Where will he be?" You smiled back knowing that she was right even though you really didn't want to go and see him.

"Hospital wing with Madam Pomfrey." She answered.
-

"What did Mcgonagall say?" Hermione asked as you walked down the corridor with her Ron and harry.

"20 points have been taken from Gryffindor, I have a detention and she wants me to apologise to Malfoy in the hospital Wing." You sighed.

"Why is he in the hospital Wing for that?" Ron asked.

"Because he's pathetic." You replied.

"You're not going now are you?" Harry questioned.

"I want to get it over with." You said.

"Are you sure?" Hermione asked.

"Yes." You laughed. "I'll see you soon." You said walking away around the corner towards the hospital Wing.

"Y/N. Can I just have a word?" Harry asked.

"Of course." You smiled not sure of what he was going to say or ask.

"Well Y/N before Christmas at er H-hogsmeade I er saw you." Harry stammered. You gave him a confused look and then it hit you.

"What did you see?"

"You and Malfoy and it looked like you were having a good time." Harry said.

"He told me not to tell anyone and I don't know what happened Harry. Can we please not talk about it." You said attempting to walk away but Harry stopped in front of you.