Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. How could I? There was so much going on, and I don't know what to do. I'm just staring at the ceiling when I get an idea. I'll just go chill outside somewhere. I don't know where, but I'll just keep walking until I end up somewhere cool. So I get changed, and get ready to head out. I was going to grab that weapon that I had, but as soon as I grabbed it, it teleported to my back and disappeared. I knew it was still there, I could feel it, just it was invisible. I grabbed it and it reappeared. That makes things a little easier.

Timeskip

I've been walking for about 10 minutes so far. Not very long. I wasn't thinking about anything, I just listened to music. But then I looked up and saw someone. It was a girl...... and she had wings. Great. She started flying a little closer to me.

Y/N: Whats up

Girl: You, Raynare was supposed to kill you. No matter, I will do it myself!

Just as she said that, she threw a light spear at me. My helmet appeared again and I rolled out of the way. Is this my "sacred gear" or whatever? Doesn't matter. There's a pretty girl trying to kill me again. AGAIN. I reach for the weapon on my back, and hold it in a defensive stance. The girl rushes me, and I try to parry it. I succeed, and she is caught off guard. I use the blade at the top of my weapon to slice her back, and she screams in pain. She flies up again and stares down at me. She looked pissed. She growls a little and throws another spear at me. I use my weapon to hit it out of the way. She gets another spear and throws it, and I keep dodging. She keeps throwing them, and eventually it gets annoying. As I dodge another spear, my weapon starts to glow a little again. When the lights stop, I was a little confused. My weapon still had the blade at the tip, but now it was also a sniper rifle.
(A/N: I know, it's random, but I want a sniper)
Im not gonna complain. I decide that I should make use of this now. I roll to the side, dodging another spear, and I aim my sniper at her. I aim at one of her wings, and shoot. The bullet travels almost instantly, and it hits her wing. It was less of a bullet, and more like a lazer or a little beam of light. Whatever it was, it was damn effective. There was a little hole in her wing, and there were tiny flames around the hole. She looks at me with a look of fear. I just smirk and wink at her.

Girl: What are you? I'm not going to fight you?! I let the others take care of you!

Then she flies off. She was flying kind of awkwardly, because I messed up her wing. I watch her fly away, and chuckle a little.

Y/N: wasn't to hard

I turn around and see a little girl staring at me.

Y/N: Uh, hi?

She just kept starring. It wasn't a confused or scared look like I would have expected, but it just, emotionless. Then she started walking away.

Y/N: The fuck?

It takes quite a bit to scare me, but I'm not going to lie, that was really unsettling. She looked like she was 5 years old. Where were her parents? I realize that I've been standing there for a while. My helmet disappears and my weapon does too. I think that this has been kind of eventful already, so I head home.

Timeskip

Well, guess I'm not sleeping again. I sit in my room playing video games. Dark souls could be a bitch sometimes, but I still enjoy playing it. This is what I do for the rest of the night. Before I know it, it's already 5 in the morning. Guess I could get ready a little early today. So that's what I do. Today is the first day in a while that I actually make a decent breakfast. I then decide to go old school, and play Halo 3. Probably my favourite game of all time.

Timeskip ( I think I do this too much, but whatever)

Y/N P.O.V

Well, schools done, time to go to the ORC. I head to the old school building and go to the room the usually hang out in. I open the door and see the whole gang here.

Y/N: Whats up

I say that to nobody in particular, but they all seem to acknowledge it. Koneko just nods, Kiba waves, issei says "yo", and the other girl, who I STILL don't know the name of, smiles and waves. I see Rias sitting at her desk, staring into oblivion. I walk up to her to see what's up.

Y/N: Hey Rias

She doesn't answer

Y/N: Yo, rias

Still nothing. I start waving my hand in front of her face, and she snaps back to reality. (Whup, there goes gravity)
She jumps a little and looks at me.

Rias: Oh, hello Y/N

I ask her about my sacred gear, and yes, that helmet is it. It seems like it makes me more perceptive. My weapon, which I decided to name "The Arbiter", isn't part of the sacred gear thing though. It just seems to be something that randomly came out of nowhere. Once I'm done talking with Rias, I decide that now is time I introduce myself to that other girl. I walk over to where everyone else is at, and I see Issei practically drooling over her. I see why, but I could control myself. She is at a table, making tea I think? I walk over and tap her shoulder. She turns around and looks at me.

Y/N: Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself properly. I am Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you.

Akeno: Hey there Y/N. I am Akeno, it's very nice to meet you.

She says this with a very sweet smile. I don't know what to say now, but I manage to save it before things get awkward.

Y/N: So what are you making?

Akeno: Oh, this is just some tea. I usually make some when I come here.

Y/N: That's pretty cool I guess. Anyways, it was nice to meet you Akeno.

Akeno: Nice to meet you too. I hope we could get a little more... closer~

She says that with a smirk. I know how to keep my cool.

Y/N: I'm sure we will get along just fine. See ya

I wave and walk away. I see Issei leaving the room, so I catch up to him.

Y/N: Yo, Issei

Issei: Hey Y/N. What are you doing?

Y/N: I was about to head home, but decided that maybe it would be best if I got to know the people in the club. So I decided to walk with you.

We walk and talk and eventually end up home. He mostly talk about his harem dream and other nonsense, but he does tell me a little bit more about himself and the other people at the club.

Timeskip (Yet again)

I'm at home now, getting ready for bed. I'm dead tired, so I don't think anything will keep me from sleeping tonight. I flip down on my bed and stare at my halo 3 poster. I always wanted to be like cheif. He was strong, brave and badass. In the poster, he was back-to-back with the arbiter. He was my favourite character in the game. I even named by sniper after him. I close my eyes, and slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: Thanks for reading again. I don't really have much to say this time. Right now, I'm just trying to get all the boring stuff out of the way. I'm pretty sure most of you already know enough about highschool Dxd, so I don't need to explain everything in these chapters. Oh yea, Y/N is a knight peice, because I think it's cool. One thing I want to make very clear, is that the little girl, WILL NOT be in the harem. She's a kid. I have an idea for this story, and it includes her. So yea. Thanks for reading again, and thank you for any feedback.