Chapter 5: Operation:Peace Making and Heart Breaking

Rosie and Jordan almost collected every one of the 8 pages, when Slendy popped up again and made them both jump. They started to laugh at the fact that they were scared over a game. "Well guys I think it's time for me and Rosie to go to bed so I will talk to you all later," Jordan said. He smiled at her and said,"Go ahead." She spun around to the camera and smiled. "Bye guys! You are all so nice and funny!" The comment section then blew up with comments saying "awwwww thanks" and "thanks a lot! get a good rest!" Jordan smiled and stopped the web cam and turned off the computer. "So," Jordan started,"What should we do next?" Rosie smiled, but then sighed. "What's wrong?" Jordan asked. "I've got to check in with my sister. It's probably noon there and she leaves for work at my family's pub at 12:30," Rosie said, looking down at the floor disappointingly. He smiled and walked closer to her,held her in his arms and said,"It's absolutely fine babe. I don't mind you checking in with your family."

She smiled at him. "Thanks. Well, I guess I'll go. I'll come back, I promise. I love you," Rosie said. "I love you more," Jordan said to her quietly, his forehead touching hers as he held her. She got butterflies and giggled. They smooched each other on the lips, and Rosie began to walk down to her dorm. When she reached the door handle to her dorm room building, she heard giggling coming from inside. She peeked through the window and saw Justina making out with a boy on the couch. "Ugh, really?" Rosie said under her breath as she rolled her eyes. She opened up the door, and Justina and the boy jumped. When Rosie saw who the boy was, she shot him a dirty look. "Ah! Don't hurt me! I didn't pick on him again!" Angus,Rosie's first victim of the fight, screamed as he got a pillow and held it out towards her. "Ugh, BABE! Seriously! Why are you so scared of Rosie!" Justina yelled at Angus. "S-she was the one! Who beat me up!" he screamed. Rosie began to laugh hysterically. "Oh my lord! You're going out with that wimp?! Ha!" she said through her laughing as she walked up the stairs to her room. Justina was rubbing Angus' back as he cried through the pillow, rocking back and forth.

Rosie was in her room, and just got off the computer with her sister Erin. My, isn't she beautiful. She had long dark brown, with deep brown eyes. Almost as deep as the bark of an Oak Tree. They had named her Erin, because when translated into Gaelic, it literally means "Ireland." Rosie was named after her ancestor Roselle Dorothy McCann. For her husband had founded the IRA; a military group that was created to drive the Brits out of Ireland when they tried to colonize Northern Ireland. They still are trying to, but Rosie always thought,"Those British bastards better leave us be; for we will fight for 800 more years, just like we did back then." She always wore a locket that had a picture of Roselle's husband burning the Union Jack Flag. You can even see their dog in a tense state, and it appeared to be barking at the flag, like it was a person trying to hurt its owner.

Other than that thought, Rosie walked over to her dresser, and looked through a bunch of clothes. "Hm...no, this skirt is too short. What about thi-oh! Never mind," she would say to herself quietly. She sighed and then said,"Bloody hell. What would Jordan like!" She kept rummaging through the dresser until she found a cute outfit that she thought looked nice. It was a black and turquoise, short summer dress. The black part had little black roses all over it. "Now time for the shoes," she said. She walked through her closet and opened a box that was labeled,"BELONGS TO ROSIE: Shoes." She found a pair of black studded sandals. "Perfect!" Rosie said as she checked herself in the mirror. She walked downstairs and didn't even bother that Angus was still crying. She walked out of the door,and went to Jordan's dorm again. She knocked on the door and started to smooth her hair down quickly, making sure that she looked perfect for Jordan. He opened up the door, and was wearing a black t-shirt with distressed,dark wash jeans,and black converse. His hair had been in a slick fro-hawk. "Hey you. Wow, you look amazing," he said smiling at her. She blushed and smiled at him. "Thanks. You look cute as always," she said. "Thanks. So, do you want to go get coffee?" he asked. She nodded as she smiled. He smiled and closed the door behind him. As they were on their way they held hands, smiling at each other while they were talking. "Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, my friend Mark works at the coffee stand and my friend Nick got accepted here last night!" Jordan said. "Wow, that's great! I can't wait to meet them!" Rosie exclaimed. "Trust me you'll love them."