Chapter 4: King Of The Web

Rosie woke up around 3 AM. She couldn't stop replaying the kiss; how soft his lips were, his gentle grasp on her lower back, how warm his body was against hers. It was absolutely perfect. She grabbed her laptop and walked downstairs and sat on the little couch that was in the living room. She was watching videos on youtube on how to make redstone elevators on minecraft, minecraft parody songs...just anything. She stumbled across a video by the username of "CaptainSparklez". She clicked on a video that was titled "Vicious Kitteh Attack!" and saw something shocking. The man holding the camera...it was...Jordan. She never knew he was on youtube, so she checked out his channel. He had so many subscribers! He had his own merch,twitter,facebook fan page and livestream. She then clicked on the button that said LIVESTREAM, and Jordan was live! She had already gotten his number after the kiss, so she called him. "Hello?" he answered. "I see you on twitch tv Jordan," Rosie said quietly.

"Wait, you're watching me live right now?" Rosie nodded and said, "Yep. And by the way, you're looking really hot with those headphones babe." He blushed. "Thanks." He looked at the camera. "Alright guys, I'm sorry but my girlfriend called me...would you like to say hi?" he asked Rosie. "Sure." He then put her on speaker and said, "Go ahead babe." She then said to everyone, "Hey guys!" She was watching the chat room blow up, seeing comments like, "awwwww so cute" and "what does she look like!!!!!" Jordan saw the same comment and asked her if she was alright with showing the viewers a picture of her. She sent him a picture of her with her messy nut brown hair in a black beanie, her bright amber eyes glistening in the flash of the camera, as well as her teeth from smiling. Jordan put the picture of her up to the camera and comments were going crazy with guys saying "u got a keeper dude" and girls saying "she's so pretty!!!!!"

"Well guys I think I should go now. I'll be on in about 30 minutes...so yeah! Bye!" he said. "Hey babe," Rosie said. "Hey sweetie. So I was wondering if you wanted to sneak out and go to the pond? Maybe watch the sun come up?" Jordan asked. She immediately said, "Of course! Meet me there!" He said, "Okay!" She then went outside and walked down to the pond and saw Jordan already there, he had on sweatpants and a white tank top. He saw her and walked towards her smiling. "Hey babe," he said. She smiled and said, "Hey." She gave him a smooch on the lips, and they then walked down to the pond. He put his arm around her and she had her arm around his stomach. All they were doing was cuddling, smooching and saying, "I love you." It really did make them both have butterflies. She enjoyed every minute they had together. "So...why didn't you tell me that you were famous on youtube? I would've watched all of your videos. I mean I didn't know how many subscribers you had," Rosie said. "Well," Jordan started. "I thought that you wouldn't like me anymore if you found out..."

"Why would you think that? Jordan...I love you," Rosie said looking at Jordan. "I love you, too," he said. She then kissed him, and he did the same. They didn't fight to breathe for air...not at all. They ended up sleeping on the bench in front of the pond. They were still cuddling together, with her head on his shoulder and him holding her tight. She held him just as tight. A couple was walking out of their dorm and saw that Jordan and Rosie were on their make-out bench. She sighed and kept walking over to the next bench at the pond. Most kids there will usually claim their "terf"...especially couple benches or seats. It was like a couple's world where they can escape and be able to love each other when they had time. There was a tale of how the first dean of the college had his first kiss on the bench that Jordan and Rosie were on. Another one was how a girl had her first baby on another bench there, and it was the dean's son.

It was about 6 AM when Jordan and Rosie woke up. They then smiled at each other, smooched, and decided to go to Jordan's dorm. He pulled out a chair for Rosie to sit in and gave her an ear bud for her to put in her ear. He put an ear bud in an sat down as well and logged back onto twitch tv. "Alright sorry for the long wait guys but I'm here with my girlfriend. Would you like to say hi?" Jordan asked Rosie. She smiled and looked at the camera. "Hello everyone, again." He smiled at her and put his arm around her shoulder. She blushed and smiled at him. The comments were going crazy. All of them were either saying "awwwwwwwww!!!!!", or "u guys r so cute! <3", or "I wish I was her :(". Jordan looked at the camera and said to everyone,"Now have any of you guys heard of the game Slender?" Almost half of the comments in the chat room said yes.

"Have you?" he asked her. She shook her head. "Not that I recall, no," she said to him. "Same here. But everyone on my YouTube channel wanted me to play it." She smiled. "I'd love to play with you...I love scary movies and games even if they do make me have nightmares," she said. He smiled and said,"Great." He then went to his files on his computer and pulled up Slender. "How do you steer or look?" she asked him. "Ummmmm...I think it's the mouse?" he answered. She tried and said, "Yep. Now what do we do?" He had a puzzled look on his face."Ummmm I don't kno-oh! Okay so we have to find eight pages," Jordan said. "Okay." They kept playing, and finaly found the first page."Follows..."Rosie read out loud. "Aw that's creepy," they both said at the same time. They started to laugh.

"Well now where shold we go...oh! What about that tower to the right?" Rosie suggested. "Yeah lets go over there," Jordan agreed. They were almost near the tower, when a crackling sound was heard in their earbuds. "W-what is that?" Rosie asked shakily. "I-I don't know," Jordan said. "We should keep going near the tower though." Rosie nodded and they made their way over there. The sound of the drums were getting louder in the game. They went around the tower and saw the page. "No eyes," Jordan read aloud. Rosie clicked on the page and turned around. Right when they turned around there was Slenderman right there behind a tree. They both jumped and Rosie squealed. She then covered her mouth since she was embarrassed and looked at Jordan. Jordan chuckled. "What?" she asked. "Your squeal," he said. "W-what about it?" Rosie asked. "It's cute..." Jordan smiled at her. She blushed and smiled back. He leaned in and just as they were about to kiss again, Jordan saw the camera and smiled at it and covered it. They had then kissed again, and they both had more butterflies then ever before.