7. the nightclub incident

We walk in to the club and its crowded as always and the music blasts through my ears. We go straight to the bar and order a drink each and a few shots. Right now I just want to get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible.

"Bottom up" I say as we toast with our drinks in our hands.

When we we finish our drink we take our shots. The liquid burns as it goes down my throat but I could care less since I take another one as soon as I finish the first one.

After a few more drinks and shots we make our way do the dance floor.

"This is my song!" I scream when a remix of wake me up by Avicii comes on.

"Feel my way through the darkness. Guided by a beating heart" we sing as it plays.

We dance for a while and then decide that it's time for another drink. At this point I don't even know what I'm doing. I am so drunk.

"Oh my good Sophie I should call Kylian and tell him that I don't need him and that he is a douchebag" I tell Soph thinking it a great idea for revenge.

"Oh my god you should totally do it!"

I call him and it takes a while until he answers.

"Hello kylian!" I slur
"I just wanted to tell you that you can go around sleeping with who the f*ck you want because you know what? I don't care! "

"What are you talking about? You are drunk where are you?" He ask with a concerned and confused voice.

"It doesn't matter cuz you don't deserve me and it doesn't matter how hot you are because I'll find someone who likes me more than you" I say and hang up.

"Bam" I say to the phone "There you go f*ckboy" I say proudly while giving a high five to Sophie.

"Let's go dance" she says

We dance to a couple of songs until someone comes up behind me and starts dancing while holding my butt. I look behind me and see Brandon. He starts grinding and I just dance along. He turns me around and starts making out with me. I kiss him back but quickly pull away and start walking to Sophie. I drag her to a place where it is a bit quieter.

"I kissed Brandon" I tell her and start drunk crying. "I am such a bad person"

She tries to comfort me but I doesn't help.

"I'll be at the dance floor" she says and is almost as me.

When I have sobered up a bit she comes back and we take a seat at the bar. At least I know what I'm doing now and I can control myself now.

"Stay here I'm just going to the bathroom" Sophie say as she walks away

"Hold my seat" she yells

Brandon walks towards me and takes a seat beside me. He is packed and his breath stinks alcohol.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks while smirking.

"No" I answer annoyed

"I want you back" He says "And I know you want me back to"

"Are you kidding me? We have already talked about this you know what the answer is, I'm never getting back with you." I say in anger

"Oh come on babe I know you want me. Don't you remember all the good times we had?" He smirks

"Just leave me alone" I say

"Where is your boyfriend?"

"Brandon leave me alone. We are never getting back together. Period"

"Why don't we go to a place where the music isn't as loud so we can talk?" He asks

"No. Don't ever talk to me again" I answer as I stand up and am about to walk away. But he stand up and says

"Where do you think your going sweetie?"

He then took a hard grip around my wrist and pulled me towards the back. The club is super busy so I don't think anyone can see what is happening.

"No what are you doing!?" I yell and start getting scared.

He doesn't answer he just kept on dragging me. I try screaming but it is to loud in there so nobody hears me. We come to a door that looked like some kind of back entrance . He opened it and dragged me with him in to this sketchy ally.

"Noo!" I scream and try to run away but his grip around my wrist is to tight.

"No you all mine" he says as he presses me against the wall and tries to take off my dress. I start crying.

I bit his arm as hard as I could and he let go of my hand as he screamed in pain. I ran as fast as I could away from him. I have no idea where I am and there are so many ally's here that it's almost like a maze. I can't see him anymore so I pick up my phone and call for help. I scroll fast through my contacts looking for Sophie's number with shaking hands. I have her under "favourites" so I try to press her number fast.

Someone answers.

"Hello?" Says a voice that does not belong to Sophie. F*ck, It's Kylians. I must have pressed the wrong number.

"Kylian? Why do you have Sophie's phone?" I say as I'm still crying.

"Amanda? What has happened? Where are you?" He asks with I concerned voice.

"Kylian please help me my ex tried to rape me pleas help me he is going to find me" I sob.

"Amanda, listen to me, calm down. Where are you?"

"In some ally behind the union nightclub" I say still crying.

"I'm coming to get you, okay?" He says.

"Oh my god Kylian he is coming" I say in fear as I start running when I see him coming from a corner behind me.

Kylian says something in the phone but I can't hear him.

"Please hurry!" I scream to Kylian through the phone as I'm running and then I hang up.

I keep running for a time that feels like forever. I am still crying and shaking uncontrollably. I stop running and look around me. I'm stuck. I can't run any further. The only way back is the way that I came from. Suddenly Brandon appears from the corner and starts walking towards me.

"Now you are stuck sweetie" he says.

He comes closer and I start screaming as I'm sobbing.

"Nooo! Heeelp!"

He is just a few inches away from me and pushes me against the wall. I can't move because he is so strong. He kiss me as he makes one more attempt to take of my dress. I cry and just stand there like I'm paralyzed.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!"

I recognize that voice. Kylian. He sprints towards us and pushes the guy away from me. Kylian gives him a punch in his head and he falls to the ground.

"Oh my god Amanda are you okay?" He looks at me and asks as he holds both of his hands on my shoulders and looks in my eyes with a concerned look.

"Kylian watch out" I yell as Brandon is up on his feet again and is about to punch him.

They start to fight each other but Kylian gives him a hard hit and Brandon runs away. Kylian then looks me in the eyes and pulls me in to a big hug. I start sobbing even more. God I have missed him.