Just a little bit of your heart

Richie was hosting a sleepover. All of the loser club was invited. Stan stayed over the day before so they were currently at the drugstore buying a bunch of snacks. Richies mom following them holding onto the cart which they were filling with snacks. Stan watched the curly haired boy fill the cart with Oreos and root beer.
"Okay Rich I think this is enough" Richies mom said and started making her way to the cashier.
"But moooommmm Stan didn't pick anything out yet." Richies mom turned to Stan smiling warmly.
"That's right okay Stan pick anything you want."
"Anything?" Stan asked looking up at her. She nodded and Richie put thumbs up at him. He nodded and grabbed Hot Cheetos.
"Fuck Stan the man you know how to pick out junk food." Richie slung his arm over his shoulders and Stans breath hitched.
"Language Richie" his mom said and finally checked out.

"Alright boys go set up I'll be upstairs if you need anything" Richie grabbed Stans hand and dragged him downstairs. The losers club would be there soon so the quickly set up the food and movie. Richie looked over at Stan.
"So Stan what are we doin now?" Richie asked lightly giggling because he saw Stans nose twitch a bit and thought it was absolutely adorable. Stan looked over and really took in Richies face. He had a bit of acne because being 17 isn't a fun time in your life, but his eyes were beautiful they shined brighter than any star. His freckles littered his face everywhere around his porcelain skin. Stan wanted to touch it even for just a second. He surged forewords and caught Richies lips on his own. Richie stood shocked but as he went to pull away Richie pulled him in. Kissing him harder pulling him onto his lap and cupping his face. Stan wrapped his arms around Richies neck and his lips wandered down to his neck lightly sucking as the bruise started to form. Once he was happy with his work he went back to his lips. Richie loved attention he thrived on it, but that's not why he was kissing Stan. He felt like he genuinely loves Stan. He moved his hands from his face to his waist and pulled him closer. A couple more hickeys later Richie heard his mom opening the door and letting their friends in. Stan quickly moved so that he was siting next to Richie instead of on him. The whole losers club was now in the basement and we're happily conversing between each other. Eddie made his way towards Richie.
"Hey Chee !" He seemed nervous but still happy. That made Richie smile he loved seeing Eddie happy.
"Hey Eddie"  he saw Eddies smile fade as he reached out and touched his neck.
"What's that" Eddie looked.....jealous no he couldn't be. Eddie was straight and most definitely did not like Richie.
"It's a rash I was eating a bunch of Stans awful cooking and he must've put something I was allergic too." Eddie looked like he didn't believe it but played along anyways.

"Guys we're gonna play truth or dare everyone ! Get in a circle." Beverly shouted instructing everyone so they were in a perfect circle. "Okay I'll go first Eddie truth or dare?" She smirked as the small boy turned red.
"Um...truth"
"Have you ever tried weed?" She smiled as the boys eyes bulged out.
"What!!!! No!! Never in a million years... you can die from that you know" Eddie went on ranting and Richie silenced him by placing his hand of his knee. Stan noticed the action and felt a pain in his chest. "Mike truth or dare?" Mike smiled before saying
"Dare"
"I dare you to drink the vodka that's over there" Eddie smirked smugly thinking that Mike would never do it. He merely shrugged  stood up and drank the vodka before returning to his seat.
"Truth or dare Stan"
"Truth"
"Boo! Of course you'd pick the safe route babe" Richie teased accidentally letting the babe part slip out but when Stans face turned as red as a tomato he was glad it did.
"Anyways what's on your neck Stan?" Richie tensed he knew Stan was never good a lying. Stan bit his lips and spared a glance at Richie. A glance Beverly happened to catch.
"Um it a rash I scratched on my neck a lot today" before Mike could question any further Stan turned to Bill.
"Truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to lick the bottom of Richies shoe" Bill made a disgusted face and Richie took off his shoe and flinged it to Bill.
"There ya go Big Bill" Bill plugged his nose and licked his shoe before throwing it back to Richie. The gang all erupted in giggles as Bill chugged down his water.
"Richie t-t-truth or d-d-dare"
"Dare I'm no pussy" his friends all rolled their eyes at that comment and Bill smiled evilly
"I dare you to kiss Eddie on the mouth" Richie looked at Stan again and then at Bill. He turned to Eddie who turned red. Richie smiled before pressing his lips against Eddies. He could taste Eddies cherry chapstick. Eddie started kissing back and they kissed for a good minute before pulling apart.
"Bev truth or dare"
"Truth" Richie rolled his eyes
"Is it true that you write future mrs denbourgh  in you notebook all the time?" Bill spat out the water he was still chugging and Beverly turned red. 
"No!! Shit Tozier I'll get you for that one" she turned to Stan again. "Truth or dare Stanley"
"Dare" he didn't want to be called pussy again.
"I dare you to make out with Richie" Eddie looked at Richie and Stan looked at him to make sure he wanted to. Richie rolled his eyes and walked over to Stan grabbing his face and kissing him. He could taste Stans peppermint chapstick. They separated and Richie went in again before he realized other people were still there.