You cheated

Not Reddie but kinda ? It's another ship I have of lily and bill ❤️

"Oh god Lilly I missed you so much !" Bill exclaimed grabbing his wife in a huge hug taking in her scent. Lily giggled grabbing onto him as tightly as she could. His scent of pinewood and cinnamon invaded her nose and it reminded her of home.
"How was it did you beat...you know who" Bill's face visually deflated.
"We did but Eddie died and Stan killed himself" Lily froze she started tearing up. Stan was her best friend and Eddie was Richie's crush since ever. She got broken from her trance by a baby crying. "Is that Diana ?" Lilly nodded smiling a bit. Bill got up to go she what's wrong with their daughter and Lilly went to the phone. She quickly dialed Richie's phone number praying that he would answer. By the third ring he answered.
"Hello" his voice turned into a raspy strained mess like he's been crying for hours.
"Richie !"
"Lilly ?"
"Yes. Are you okay ?" She asked hoping that he was she knew how her brother got with deaths. When their mother died In their freshman year of high school Richie wouldn't stop crying and developed an eating disorder. Let's just say he doesn't like when people die. 
"No I'm not.....he said he loved me Lils" She was shocked to say the least she thought Eddie would never reveal his feelings for Richie. "He said he loved me before we went into that stupid house and then he died" Richie sobbed that only made Lilly sad too.
"I'm so sorry Richie just please don't do anything irrational" Richie hung up and Lilly sighed out and ran up to go check on Bill and Diana. He found Bill asleep with Diana in his arms giggling softly. She walked over and picked up her baby placing her in the crib with a kiss on her forehead. She then turned to Bill who woke up.
"How was Richie ?" He asked rubbing his eyes. She smiled sympathetically.
"Not so great" he hugged he behind pressing kisses on her check.
"Ew gross" Georgie said who was now 6 they had him when they were just 16.
"Georgie come here" Bill said his arms open and Georgie ran into the hugging him tightly.
"I missed you, mommy doesn't know how to play baseball like you do" Lilly rolled her eyes and Bill smiled fondly.
"I missed you too bud" he ruffled his hair kissing his check. Lilly shook her head going down stairs to make dinner. She put the fish in the over when it finally hit her.... Stan died.  She gripped onto the kitchen counter with tears trickling down her face. She remembered when she saw Bill and Beverly kiss Stan comforted her for the whole day saying that Bill didn't deserve her. He would constantly stand up for her especially since she was younger than the losers club. She was two years younger than all of them but Stan was still there for her through everything. She felt a tap on her back and she turned to see Georgie. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled to her son.
"What's up baby ?"
"Why are you crying mommy ?" She looked at him for a bit before deciding to tell him.
"Well sweetie you Uncle Stan he died" Georgie's eyes filled up with tears. Stan would often visit her and talked to Bill and play wit Georgie. He never got to meet Diana that just made Lilly cry more. Bill came down with Diana in his arms but stopped when he saw his wife and son crying he placed Diana in her booster seat and ran towards the two.
"Loves what's wrong ?"
"Uncle Stan died !" Georgie wailed out burying himself into his mother. Lilly hugged onto Bill and Georgie and Bill tried to calm them down as they both cried nonstop.

❤️❤️❤️

It was a couple weeks after Bill got back and everyone was asleep besides Lilly. Lilly was awake watching tv when the phone rang. She put down her tub of ice cream and picked up the phone.
"Hello ?" She answered
"Lilly I have so much to tell you" he best friend Amy said she sounded frantic.
"Oh ? What is it" Lilly said jokingly know that Amy probably had secrets about other people that she wanted to spill.
"So you know how my family owns a hotel here in Derry so I was visiting them and stuff and of course they had me work the hotel. So I'm going through all the guests that are staying in the hotel and then I get to Bill's last name Denbourgh an I was like oh okay because you told me he was on a trip here. But then it said two people were in that room and I still thought nothing of it. That was until I saw him kissing a red headed girl before the went into his hotel room." She finished her rant and Lilly was left with her spoon of ice cream still in her mouth.
"Are you sure ? Bill would never do that" she tried to convince herself that it was all in Amy's mind and that her husband is faithful to her and their family.
"I'm positive I saw it with my own eyes. When have I ever lied to you Lilly ?"
"Never..." Lilly had enough with things that made her cry. She didn't want to hurt anymore, but then the world decides to throw something else at her.  She hung up the phone before Amy could say anything else. She didn't want to go up to the bed with him. So she went up to her sons room moving him a bit so she can squeeze in. He hugged her and she fell asleep with tear stained checks

❤️❤️❤️

Bill woke up and felt around for his wife but the bed ended up empty. He sat up and looked around and she wasn't there. He concluded that she probably fell asleep on the couch and went to wake up Georgie. He went to his room to find Lilly sleeping on the bed and Georgie playing with his legos.
"Good morning Georgie" Bill chuckled and Georgie shushed him.
"Mommy is sleeping" Bill smiled at the sleeping figure of his wife and picking Georgie up to go feed him. Him and Georgie were eating cereal when his phone rang he went into the kitchen to answer it.
"Beverly I told you to stop... I'm married and that was a one time thing" he said and heard Beverly sigh.
"Fine but I love you okay. That's all I wanted to say" Bill shook his head and hung up. He watched his wife descend the stairs as he stared up lovingly at her. He saw nothing but cold eyes staring back at him and she walked past him with their daughter in her hands as she sat next to their son.

He panicked what if she found out. He went over to her smiling and sat down and when she turned towards him she looked ready to kill him. She put Diana in a play pen that they keep in the living room and told Georgie to go to his room for a bit.
"You cheated" she said straight and simple. Bill winced at the tone of her voice
"I did but you have to know that it didn't mean anything and I only love you." She didn't look convinced and her eyes were still cold. Bill grabbed for his hands but she pulled them away.
"You don't get to do that" she shook her head curling in on herself.
"You're my wife Lilly and I love you. You and the children are the only people that kept me from killing myself when I heard the news about Derry." Lilly winced when he said 'killing himself'. He grabbed her hands again and she let him this time.
"I was just caught up in middle school again and..."

"You didn't like me in middle school to you I was just Richies younger sister... Stan liked me" this caught Bill off guard.
"Stan liked you?" He asked pulling her closer.
"Yeah he told me but I was stupid and I loved you" Bill looked at her like she shattered his whole world.
"Lilly do you trust that I love you?"
Lilly looked at him and slowly nodded. She grabbed his hands.
"Listen I know that you love me but I don't know if I trust you anymore." She stood up "I think we need time away from each other." Bill fell down to his knees and hugged her waist.
"Please baby I can't live without you. I need you and only you I don't like Beverly like that. Only you it's always been you Lilly"
"Stan also asked me to marry him once I graduated college." She said just to hurt Bill a bit more. Bill realized that they were dating when Lilly was in her second year of high school.
"I don't care Lilly I only care about you" he begged hoping she'd give him a second chance to be a good husband. Lilly sighed and got on Bill'a level. She kissed him and he was relieved he kissed her back with such a force because he was convinced that he lost her. She broke off of the kiss and leaned her forehead on his.
"One more chance and that's it but you have to earn my trust again and go to marriage counseling with me" Bill nodded to all her requests because he loved her so much.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

hope you liked it and after this I low key want Stan and Lilly together now.

Stan + Lilly= Stilly

Bill + Lilly= Billy

this is Lilly as a 16 year oooollllddd