O

They woke up the next morning in each others arms. Both thinking about yesterday.
They were silent but if you listened closely, you could hear their hearts beating faster then ever.

Suddenly Woojins stomach made a weird sound, indicating he was hungry, and throwing the boys into a big laughing fit. They got up but Woojin noticed something new. The sun was brighter then usual, he could see down the hallway and he even saw a bird flying by without having too squint his eyes. He literally stopped breathing for a minute or two.

"..Woojin"
"Do you see it too..?"
"Do you mean that the sun is suddenly brighter today?"
"Y-yes"
"I uh love you Woojin. You literally made my world clearer and im so grateful and if you don't return those feelings ill be ok just know that i one hundred percent believe you are my soul—"

Woojin kissed him. They were standing in the middle of the room, both had morning breath and bed head but they didn't care, because they loved eachother.

Woojin loved Chan when he was stressed out and panicking, not knowing where too throw himself. Woojin also loved Chan when he was sleepy and cuddly, or when he was smiling and running around like the big baby he is or when he was—
Scratch that Woojin loved Chan throughout everything, and he promised himself he would always protect the younger.

Chan loved Woojin even throughout his flaws. He loved Woojin when the older would knock on his door at 3AM, only too be seeking for confort. Chan loved Woojin when he was concentrating so hard he would block out the world for hours and hours. The younger would usually annoy him until he was back into reality, and god when Woojin looked at Chan with adoring eyes he would just fall even more.
Chan just wants too protect the older and give him all his love and attention. He wants too show Woojin that he's worth it, and that he will support him throughout good and bad times

They broke the kiss for air, both blushing but content.