How Minsung met:

Jisung and Minho met 2 years ago.
It's a sad story for Jisung but things worked out in the and now he has the best boyfriend ever.

It started one evening, Jisung has been talking to this cute boy for months now, and he decided to grow a pair and ask the cute boy out.
He said yes

     Jisung was so excited he called up all his friends, as he needed help for outfit, makeup, conversation ideas....
The day of the date he texted him saying that he will be there for 5PM. The boy answered, agreeing, and Jisungs heart wanted too jump out of his chest. He was excited and nervous.

He was now sitting in the little restaurant, and it was 5PM on the dot. He told himself that it's ok, that he was just early or that the boy got stuck in traffic.
He told himself that for two hours straight. The boy never came and now Jisung was devastated. He told the same waitress that came too see him every five minutes that his date was comming and too just wait a bit.

Low and behold though, Minho was watching outside. When he was passing by earlier he saw the cutest boy ever sitting alone. Deciding too watch him and make sure he wasn't going too be alone.
He decided too go inside and order and maybe he could hear the boy talking. Once the bell ringed, he saw him turning around as quickly as he could with the biggest smile only too see it drop again. He turned back and went on his phone. Minho just wanted too see him happy.

While he was ordering he heard the voice of the cutest little boy ever. He heard him say that his date will come soon and too just wait a bit.
Minho knew that the "date" wasn't coming, he has been sitting outside for an hour now. So once he got his order he just decided too go see him and sit down, hoping the boy won't be too mad.

Jisung was surprised when he saw the boy sit down. He presented himself as Minho and he started too say that he wants too keep him company until his date comes.
Jisung was flattered, presenting himself and saying to Minho that he thinks he got stood up. He started too explain what happend.

Many hours had passed and the boys were now talking about anything and everything.
That's when the waitress told them they had too leave as it was now closing time.

They went outside and Minho asked for his number.
He also asked Jisung if he maybe wanted to go too the movies with him tomorrow night.

Jisung started too laugh. He told him he would gladly go if Minho promises that he'll come.
Minho promised like his whole life depended on it.

     Jisung woke up, cuddling by Minho. The boy was holding Jisung like his life depended on it, and Jisung was so grateful. Minho was never late too their dates and if he was he would buy flowers or a small gift too show his lover that he was sorry.
Jisung was the luckiest boy alive and he couldn't see himself in someone else's arms.