I

The boys got up around lunch and just decided too go out too brunch. Chan wore his classic black jeans and white tshirt while Woojin wore a black tshirt with white jeans. I swear you could both hear them laughing throughout the whole appartement.

"Look at us! People are gonna think we're a couple let me go change"

Chan just thought that them dressing exactly the same was the cutest thing and this is definitely soulmate stuff

Woojin ended up wearing a black and red flannel with some black jeans. Once they arrived they saw they're friend Minho with his boyfriend Jisung they both waved and sat down and ordered and just started too talk about random things. Chan was blushing at everything and Woojin just thought that was the cutest thing ever. Once they received their brunch, they started too eat and they both only then realized how much they were hungry. But suddenly while eating, Chan had a bit of ketchup on his cheek, don't ask him or woojin how it got there they both don't know. So Woojin hesitated between telling him or wipe it off for him for a straight minute until he just decided that he has nothing too lose, leaning over and wiping the stain off. He sat back down and Chan was just the biggest blushing mess.

"th-thank you Woojin"
"Did you just stutter?"
"Uhh no? Ineedtoousethewashroomillbeback bYe"

Chan just ran off too the washroom
He left Woojin, but he wasn't mad. He just watched him run and thought too himself;

"Looks like im really whipped for a blushing mess"