T

It happened one late night.

Chan was at Woojins place, again, and Chan was asleep. Woojin couldn't though as he was feeling his anxiety bubble up for no reason at all. He was laying in bed just thinking and thinking and stressing out and he felt like he couldn't breathe, he felt like the world was just crashing down on him and that he wasn't going too survive this. He tossed and turned and decided too just go in the living room to maybe calm down (and he didn't want too wake his best friend up) So he got up and before he closed the bedroom door he looked at Chan, he was sleeping peacefully and he wondered if he could sleep like that again. As he went down he started too question when was the last time he got a good night sleep? It was probably almost five months ago. That made him even more stressed. He sighed and sat on the couch. Looked at the clock that read 3:30AM. He sighed again and looked out the window when he heard footsteps comming down the stairs. Turning around, he saw a sleepy and angry Chan?
he couldn't really tell.

"W-what are you doing up?"
"I should be asking that! it's 3:30 why are you not asleep?"
"I uh.. c-couldn't sleep"
"Hey Hey Woojin don't cry im here im sorry i was just confused"

Chan launched himself in Woojins arms and he let Woojin cry in his arms. Chan hoped that he didn't make the older cry, he really didn't mean too , he was worried because the bags under the olders eyes have become more visible , he was more jumpy and would sometimes fall asleep randomly. He just patted Woojins hair and he whispered sweet things that the other hasn't heard in a long time. No one was talking and the only sounds was Woojins loud sobbing and chans breathing.

After a while Woojin calmed down. His face was buried in Chans neck while he was sitting on his lap and Chan was playing with his hair just calmly humming a song.

"T-Thanks C-Chan"
"Im sorry Woojin, im not angry at you i promise i was just confused as too why you weren—
"C-Chan nono i wasn't f-feeling well im sorry i should've stayed in—"
"Shut up Woojin, you haven't been feeling well lately and i thought it would pass and it didn't, im sorry i wasn't thinking right , i just brushed it under the rug and i should've asked if you were ok and im horrible please forgive me.."
"I know i could've talked too you but... I've always been like this I'm s-sorry i didn't talk too you about how i f-felt...."
"Stop saying sorry Woojin, it's my fault I didn't take care of you. Im really sorry. Are you ok now? Can we talk about it?"
"I just wanna stay like this please... i dont wanna talk about i-it..."
"It's ok, i respect that. Let's stay like this a little while"

They stayed up for about another 10 mins until Woojin fell asleep. Chan carried him bridle style upstairs and in his bed. He turned too go to his bed when Woojin grabbed his hand

"S-stay please, i don't want too sleep alone"

So Chan stayed for the night with Woojin, his heart beating faster as Woojin cuddled closer too him.