Chapter 4

I looked into his eyes while we sat together in secrecy. I could only think of how many things could go wrong in all of this. I was never able to see the good in a situation and I always expected the worst. I guess my eyes gave away my trepidation, cause he gave me a smile of assurance.

"Here," he grabs my hand and pulls out a pen. His touch is hot compared to my skin. He writes his number down. "Text me?"

"Of course," I respond.

His lips spread wide across his face, giving way to his cute dimples. He brushes his hair out of his face and checks his watch. "Now, about tonight." Harry looks at me.

"What shall we do?" I ask him as he seems to weigh different options in his head that he is not letting me know about.

He chuckles. "How do you feel about leaving the library together around 5?" That's about 4 hours away; that's enough time for me to feel good about my studying.

"Sure, that sounds good." I smile at him for a moment and then get up. I give him a hand and help him up.

"I'm so glad I met you today." Harry tells me. My heart melts.

I give him a grin. "For sure. I'll see you later."

We part ways.

Wow. I think that is the most awkward and yet most magical moment of my entire life so far. He is so smooth it makes me cringe at thinking at what he has done to people before. Surely he has broken someone's heart once or twice.

For the next four hours I read what I can of Northanger Abbey, imagining Harry as the role of the hero who suddenly disappears after the heroine and him had just met. That's probably what's gonna happen. He'll think twice about me, or find another, more attractive person than I, and just waltz on his merry way with them, not giving me a second thought.

 He'll think twice about me, or find another, more attractive person than I, and just waltz on his merry way with them, not giving me a second thought

__________________
Vote and Comment please!