Chapter 3

The next day I'm at the library again all morning. So is that boy I saw last night. I really hated being here, but what's even worse is when a cute boy sits near me. Then I'm distracted the whole time.

His desk is organized the same as it was last night. A watch sits on the corner and papers are scattered all over. He's been here for quite some time.

Instead of working on my paper, I try to come up with ways of how to get a conversation started with him. The least that could happen is I would get a friend out of it.

I take a glance at him and he looks distracted by something too, but it's not me, I'm sure. He is looking my way though, strange. Next thing I see is him standing up and walking over in my general direction.

Shit.Shit shit shit. He was coming over! I tried to play it cool, he probably just wants a piece of paper or printer money, right? His strides seem confident, but his face reveals uncertainty. He doesn't look directly at me. He is looking around like he's making sure no one is looking back at him.

Right before he gets to my desk he cuts behind an aisle of books and sits against the wall. It's a well hidden place now that I think about it. It's obvious I'm looking at him, and he sees me through the aisle and gestures for me to join him.

Adrenaline pumps now. I can feel it. Even if he just wants to talk about stress or something, this is not normal. People don't invite me to sit with them.

I put my pencil down and get up. I look around to see if anyone notices me getting up. Nobody in sight.

He looks straight ahead of him until I sit down beside him. He sits with one leg out and one leg propped up to hold his arm. His watch matches wonderfully with his tan skin. I look ahead of me and we sit there for a minute before he does anything but.He grins the whole time.

"First of all, hi. Second, what's up?" he whispers to me although I don't know why because we are pretty much alone here.

I chuckle, "Hey, nothin' much how about you?" I ask him genuinely.

"I'm fine thanks for asking," he tells me then says, "my name's Harry." He holds out his hand to me.

"I'm Justin." I shake his hand. He smiles and I find myself staring at him. His hand feels soft and rough at the same time. I wanted to hold his hand for awhile but I took mine away so he wouldn't think I was weird.

"Nice to meet you Justin." He says my name for the first time, and I want him to say it again and again. And again.

"Same," I smile and look at him questioningly. So why the hell are we here?

Harry glances at my lips for a second, but still has yet to say anything. I look around and then say, "So how can I help you?" I finish the question with a laugh.

He cuts a look at my body and says, "I'm sure you can help me." He chuckles.

I give him a okay freak what the hell do you want with me stare. I laugh, "Alright?"

He chuckles. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to creep you out." When he smiles his dimples dissolve any feelings of creepiness that he could have possibly caused.

"No, it's okay, I just honestly don't know what you want, I mean we're sitting in the corner of a library, and we don't even know who each other is." I give him a shrug after I finish my statement.

"Of course you know me!" He pointed at my desk. "You were here last night and were checking me out."

I smirk, "I definitely was here last night, but I wasn't checking you out!" I smile. Of course I was checking him out but he doesn't have to know I was. Let's see where this goes.

"Oh." Harry's face drops and his smile disappears. "I'm sorry, I thought you were." He pauses. "You probably think I'm a freak." He starts to get up but I grab a hold of his arm and keep him there.

He slowly sits back down. "Yeah? So what was that?" he gestures to my arm.

"Okay maybe I was checking you out." I wait for his reaction. "Is that weird for you?" I ask him and shakes his head.

"Nah. It's normally girls, but you're the first guy at this school that has." He probably isn't gay and just wanted to meet me and rub it in that I can never have him. That is the absolute worst case scenario. What a dick.

"Oh, I get it." I look away and start to get up, but this time he is the one who stops me.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asks me and I'm a little flustered. That could mean many many different things if he wanted to come along with me somewhere tonight. Friends? A date?

I clear my throat. "I don't have any plans other than to stay here all night." Harry looks displeased with this and smiles at me after a second.

"Let me take you out tonight" he asked me in the most endearing way, touching the top of my hand as if he wanted to hold it but he wasn't sure if he should or not.

I give him an incredulous look. "Haha what the fuck ever, I'm gonna go back to my desk." He's probably just trying to play some cruel joke on me. Probably invite me somewhere to point the gay guy out to his friends.

Harry grabs my hand with both of his. "No really, I promise I'm not fucking with you." He gives my body a once over again. "You're really cute and i would love to get to know you."

All I can let slip from my lips is a simple, "Okay, sounds good to me."

__________________
Vote and Comment please!