Chapter 2

When I decide to leave, it takes me awhile to gather all of the notes that have piled up on top of my desk. It also makes a lot of noise. It was around 9 and I really wasn't getting anything done, so I chose to call it a night and go back home.

I put my snapback on and adjust it just right, using the reflection in my computer's screen to make sure I looked okay. I pack my laptop up and get up to leave.

I take a glance at the boy I noticed earlier and he was still there, his desk a little messier than when he first got there. He was leaning on one arm and intensely looking at his papers. As I get closer to him, I look away so he doesn't notice me staring at him. Just on cue it seems, he looks up at me a little then back to his notes.

When I pass him, I want so bad to look back at him to see if he gives me a second glance, but I know I'm just fishing for little things that I will pile up into several instances that prove a crazy theory that he or anyone is interested.

Nonetheless, hopeless romantic here looks back.

He wasn't looking my way and I kept walking towards the front door.

When I get outside, I start walking around the building to get back to my car that's parked in the back. I pass a window and notice that I can still see him through the glass.

He wouldn't be able to see me because it's dark out but I could see him. I felt like such a creep. I got to my car, hopped in and turned the ignition on. I let the air cool the car down and listened to the radio for a minute with my eyes closed.

I really want to find someone who I am so amazingly attracted to. I want to be special in someone's eyes. Not in my friends' or families' eyes, but in someone I love more than friendship.

I open my eyes and put the car in gear. I make my way home.

__________________
Vote and Comment please!