"How selfless of you." I said back, breathlessly, once we parted. She just smirked, and took my hand, pulling me towards her room.

"Although, we do have to be quiet." She said, as she closed and locked her bedroom door. I smirked devilishly, watching as she kicked off her heels. I did the same with my shoes and socks.

"Well, for what I plan on doing, my mouth is going to be quite occupied. As for you, I can gag you if you want." I said, playfully. She just laughed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen. Although, I do like the first part of you little plan." She said, as she pushed me down on her bed, I laughed as I immediately felt her weight on top of me.

"Do you now?" I asked, sneaking my hands around her neck. She nodded, leaning down and kissing me briefly.

"You have a very talented tongue, Amy." She whispered against my ear, making me shiver from head to toe. There was just something about the things she said to me in bed, that managed to drive me crazy.

"Diana, strip." I said, already dying to taste her. She smirked.

"Umm, bossy. I like it." She teased, as she straddled my lap and pulled her dress over her head.

I grinned, happy that she didn't have pants on, which made stripping much quicker. She then reached around her back, unstrapping her bra and tossing it to the side. I bit my lip, looking up at her, she was simply astonishing.

"You're going to catch flies with your mouth hanging open like that." She said, and I just rolled my eyes, rolling on top of her and pulling my shirt over my head in a fast moment, glad that I had decided on not wearing a bra tonight.

She gasped in surprise as I pushed her down, kissing her hard. I felt her hands on my chest, as she started to massage my breasts and play with my nipples, pinching them softly in between her fingers, making me moan and whimper lightly.

"I do love making you moan." She whispered, once again making me shiver. I shifted on top of her, already feeling uncomfortable in my tight jeans, as the wetness building up between my legs made me crave release.

"Oh, and mark my words, you will. But I'm keeping my word, I want to taste you first." I said back, making her shiver in want.

She caressed my stomach, her fingers trailing down towards the button of my jeans, which she swiftly unbuttoned, before pulling down the zipper. I then briefly laid down by her side, as I watched her pulling my pants down. She huffed in annoyance.

"You know, you look really good in those jeans, but they are a bitch to take off." She said, as she struggled with them, I just laughed in return.

"But I do look good in them." I said, and she nodded.

Once my pants were finally off, Diana smiled contently, before leaning down and kissing me again. She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly gave. I kissed her back, passionately, massaging her tongue with mine. Feeling her moving lightly on top of me, her hips slowly rolling over mine. And I couldn't help but to moan lowly.

I gently pushed her shoulder, making her pull back and look at me. A lustful smile on her lips. She arched one eyebrow, completely understanding what I wanted, before she nodded, and lay down on her back, pulling me on top of her.

I wasted no time in kissing her again, my hands trailing down as I held onto her thighs, making her wrap her legs around my hips. I started to slowly move myself on top her, enjoying the friction both our bodies were providing together. I heard her moan lowly against my mouth, and I smirked, I liked making her feel good.