(ch12) one last goodbye.

My thoughts y/ns pov

If you don't remember than ill explain something to you if you don't remember. In the beginning ban and me were best buds. We played around. Then before that I were nervous to see him. We both said "we're not dating" After that.

So why all of a sudden are they looking like there dating? Well remember how I said I was jealous. You've seen most of the flashbacks but the very beginning when you and ban were fight and you guys ran away. That I am about to show you-

Flashback

19 years ago the seven deadly sins secret hide out.

~~~"Y/n tell the truth...are you jealous?" "No." "Ow! Your lying again. Are you jealous of Elaine?" "...yes" "it's ok-" "its not ok...I took the place of the woman you loved..I should be ashamed" "y/n its ok.-" "no ban I'm leaving. Don't follow me. Goodbye."~~~~~~

I started you run and run. I remember ban telling me about Elaine he thought I would be ok about it. But if I ever see him again... I'll forgive him...I would his all over again. It would take time to get use to...but I would find a way.

Present
I stop crying. "Ban.. Why didn't you bring me? I missed you. What am I to you? Do you even love me the way I do?" "What if I don't love you? What if I lie to you when I see your face? What if I hate you!" I push ban away and start running.

Meliodas's pov.

I see y/n slap ban. Then I see her hug him. Then she tells him the truth and everything is suppose to be alright. Y/n starts yelling at ban and she starts to cry. Ban comforts her and she says something.

He then says What if I don't love you? What if I lie to you when I see your face? What if I hate you!" Y/n then runs away.

I walk over to ban and his friends. "Hey capt-" "What was that ban?" "Eh?" "Ban...you need to go apologize to her"

"Why should I? It's not my problem" "You hurt her feelings. You have to make her feel better" "Captain...I don't have to do anything"

I don't know what y/n sees in ban! She does so much for him and this is how he treats him! "Listen! Y/n would do so much for you and your just standing here!! Do you know how much nights y/n was worried about you? It took her so long to get back up again without you! She said herself I don't restart the world because bans on it! She was going to come all the way over her to wish that you could be alright or to know where you are! Be grateful that someone worries about you every second!"

I finished yelling. And ban just stands there. "Captain. This is my own life. I can do whatever I want. Why don't you go do it if your so worried."

I start getting mad. But I stop "you know what I will. Even though I'm not y/n's favorite person...shes still my friend. Just don't blame me when the world gets restarted."

I start walking off when one of the girls yells "I'm coming to!" It's a small girl with yellow short hair. "I'm worried. I've never met her but if she loves ban that much I want to see if she got hurt." I smile and I turn to ban.

He's already gone.

Y/n's pov

I rub and see two logs upwards I sit in the middle of them. I start to cry. "I hate him! Why is he so rude?!?" I keep crying. "Lady y/n" I look up and see Elizabeth and hawk.

"Are you ok?" She sits next to me. "Ban hurt me." "Sir ban is here?" I nod.

"He was rude to me and said what if I hate you in an angry voice" Hawk comforts me. "Im so sorry lady y/n-" I get up. "Tell everyone I said goodbye" "Hey y/n where are you going?" Hawk asks. I stop for a second then a tear drops down.

"I'm leaving. Don't worry...I won't restart the earth...its not for ban...its for you princess and everyone else. You guys we're so kind to me for no good reason...and I thank you"

"What about Brooke?" "I'm not leaving her with ban I would with you guys but shes not your responsible. I'll pick her up on the way."

I put my fingers on my lips to whistle.

Elizabeth's pov

Lady y/n started to whistle. Suddenly the top starts to break and a green dragon flies down. Y/n climbs up and holds on to him. "White....take me home please."

"Wait! Lady y/n! You can't just leave! What about the seven deadly sins? What about all of us? What about about ban?"  She stays still for a second then smiles "tell ban to get a new girl. Who will do everything for him. Let's see if he'll come running back when Elaine's gone."

She then flies off. Y/n is gone. I see Meliodas and a girl come running to us. "Where's y/n?" Meliodas asks tears fill my eyes "y/n is gone"

Brookes pov

Mom came home crying she started packing and told me to pack. "Mom where are we going?" I ask "far. Far from ban." I don't understand what is going on.

"Honey pack now" I start packing my stuff fast. We make it outside and there's a dragon. We hop on and fly away "will I ever see da-" "Don't call him dad. Don't mention him ever again" I don't understand but I nod

We then leave the boar hat.

You didn't think that was it? Well I'm just getting started.