(ch4) Brooke

I start panicking and look to see how far we are from the docters I don't care at this point and start spirting I make it and wait a while but when I ask it was true I was pregnant.

What am I going to tell ban? I rush back home when I see Diane coming.  "Hey y/n! Everything alright?" I nod and she picks me up to go home.

A few days later

I get a little baby belly and keep it a secret that I'm pregnant. We win the holy war and have  a big party to celebrate. I don't get drunk and I remember the doctor saying "since your not human you will have it in a couple of days." I sigh and hope it's not today.  My stomach has been kicking and I've been throwing up.

I need to find someone fast to help me give birth if the baby dies come today.. Elizabeth! I ask her to come outside in the back and she comes.

"So lady y/n what's up?-" "Elizabeth in pregnant!" She has a shocked face but happy. "Congrats! " I shake my head "wait your pregnant?! " Diane asks "ok don't tell anyone else! Mostly ban please! I need help delivering the baby Elizabeth it could come any minutes now and it's not just my child it's bans too!"

I plop down "but this is my second child with him and he doesn't know that they are real." "Y/n it's ok we can keep this a secret" I smile and soon the baby comes.

A few 15 minutes later.

The baby Comes and I'm in pain. "T-thanks Elizabeth" I say in a tired voice "lady y/n you need rest do you want me to watch her?" I shake my head.

"I can't lie..i feel guilty...lying to ban and everyone else." I get up "lady y/n where are you going? " Elizabeth asks "to tell them.  Ban doesn't need to know he's the father but.. He can know I have a baby.. All of them"

I hug my baby girl into my arms. Her light e/c eyes glow into me and her h/c hair is soft. I start breathing hard and soon almost loose my balance.  "Lady y/n you need rest I'll call ban and the other sins plus hawk to come." "Yeah y/n" Diane says

I hide around and nod. She goes inside and I try to think of a name. I hear the door open and I try to stay awake. " Ok guys don't freak out...just stay calm and ban take a deep breath " I start panicking I feel like tossing the baby and pretend like I don't know what Elizabeth is saying.

Everyone stares at me. "Oh you guys found a baby?" Meliodas asks "no captain. That's her child." Merlin says I stay quiet but yell the truth "I know you guys might say you want me to go! Just like last time but in sorry! I don't wanna leave you guys! I'm sorry that I had another child!" Meliodas puts his hand on me shoulders "last time?" They ask "gowther told me that you guys didn't wanna have to deal with me if I had a child and told me ban hates child so I ran"

We all turn to gowther. "I was going to apologize to ban for saying those harsh things to him but what gowther said changes me" Ban pins Gowther to the walk and starts yelling at him.

"So Michael must be the other child. But what happened to him?"   I stay quiet for a second.  "He died. I don't wanna talk about it." Meliodas nods.  "Well I'm fine having a child if you guys are? " Everyone agrees I hug them.

"But who's the dad?"  I don't say anything "it's not important the Important thing is who wants to watch Brooke while I sleep?" Meliodas grabs her and she falls asleep.

Meliodas's POV

I take baby Brooke and y/n falls asleep on the steps. I think she's tired after giving birth. I go inside and play with brooke. 

Y/n's pov

Im outside sitting with Brooke. It reminds me of the name I was going to name Michael if he was a girl. The door opens behind me and its Merlin.

"Hey Merlin." She walks close to me "y/n I know what the father is. And I'm warning you if you make the same Desition as last time your baby will die." I stay quiet.

"I'm just warning you. Good bye.-" I grab her and sigh. "I'll do it. Just because I don't want you to hurt Brooke. " She nods "and the secret to the restarts." I sigh "yeah yeah but not now. " She nods "ok.. But sooner or later." 

I go inside and see Merlin looking at me.  I sigh and don't wanna say it but I have to.  I have to say threw things.

°Who I like
° who the father is of Brooke and Michael
°tell the secrets of the restarts which I already will do.

"Ban!" He turns along with everyone else.  "I said ban not everyone!" They keep looking. 

"Ban this is your child and I like you! " I walk over to Merlin and push her over. "Happy?"

3rd POV

Y/n stormed upstairs.  "What did she say?" Ban asks "Merlin you said I just had to say it not for him to understand" Merlin smiles "well you have a point."

Nobody really knew what happened. So they carried on with there normal stuff.