(ch11) let it out

We got back to the boar hat and I felt different around everyone. They seemed the same way. I knew spilling my secret would cause sonething.

On the other note I'm still worried about ban.

Flashback

"So...bandit ban" Ban looks at me as we walk down the street. "Why do you keep asking to be with me?" He laughs "I'm asking you on a date. I thought it would be nice." I smile

"What's a date?" He laughs "just when to people fall in love and want to hangout"

Later

We sit by the waterfall and watch the sunset. "So could you tell me your little thing again about coming to earth?" I smile and get up.

"My name is 4433228. I come from the space and earth I was a signed to watch the earth to see if it's use full. I am a restart." He laughs as he drinks the ale. "Your funny. You don't go by human names?" I shake my head. "Well that's the name I was made with. I just thought y/n would be a cute name"

I sit back down and he hugs me from behind and rests his head on my hair. "It is." I smile

The next day

I start to swim in the water while ban is sleeping. I take off my clothes and bathe and swim. I see fish at the bottom. "I hope ban doesn't come out. My clothes are hanging from that tree."

I finished bathing. I went to go get my clothes but ban wakes up and he's out of bed. "Morning- sorry" He says blushing. "It's fine! I just was finishing. You can go next" He starts taking off his clothes till there's nothing but...nothing. He jumps in and starts swimming near me.

"Ban....i said you could go next" He laughs "but it's better if we go together right?" I giggle. We swim around and play for awhile.

End of flashback

"Y/n! Y/n!" I snap out of it I look to see king. "Oh hey. Sorry I was thinking about the past." "No need to apologize. I hope we didn't hurt your feelings back there" I shake my head.

"I'm fine. It's just I'm worried about ban." I see hawk eating scraps and see a paper under his plate. I take and see a contest happening the winner gets one free wish.

"OMG! This is my chance! I could wish for anything! I could wish for ban to come back!" Everyone looks at me with a "you can wish for anything and you choose that?"

"Or I could wish for my son to be brought back to life"
"I think we should go." Meliodas says "for ban?" He shakes his head "I wanna win"

We start heading to the location. When we get there we all fall in different holes. I open my eyes. "Ow..its so dark" I see some rocks and coal and a big stick to make a torch.

I light the fire around and hear footsteps. "I'm glad Brooke stayed home" "Brookes at home?" I turn the torch and see the one and only ban.

"Hey y/n-" I slap ban in his face. Then hug him. He pats my back as tears go into my eyes. "Where have you been?! I've been alone waiting for you!" I yell "I was traveling" "And didn't tell me!" "I told you and left a note."

At the boar hat Brookes POV

I was reading a book when a small paper was on moms bed side. I pick it up and it says "dear y/n. It's me ban. I'm leaving the sins. I love you. And I'll be back for you. Don't restart the world. Xoxo ban" I look around. "Dad likes mom?"

Y/ns pov

I keep hugging ban. "I might just restart the world just because of you" He rustles my hair "do the others know?" I nod.

I look behind ban and see Jericho and a kid. "Jericho!!!" I punch her in the face. "How long has this been going on?!" "I listen girl ban is mine! And nobody else-" "What about me?" I look and see another girl the kid.

"Hold on....your not Elaine are you?" "I am Elaine" I sigh "I don't know how but you won him fair and square." I cross my arms.

"Oh yeah ban you have a daughter...and a dead son" He looks at me in a shocked face. "W-what?" "Yeah Brooke and Michael. Since we went crazy" He doesn't know how to react.

"And you didn't tell me?!" "Well I'm sorry but you didn't tell me You and Jericho we're a thing!" "She followed me"

I start to cry. I felt so sad. "Y/n..im sorry." He holds me in his chest and whispers "let it out." I start to cry even more.

Flashback

Later that night I was remembering Kat. And started to cry ban woke up and hugged me from behind. "Y/n..im sorry. I don't want to ever see you suffer." He holds me tight. "Let it out" I start crying and crying I'm happy that ban cares.