RG7: The Trendy Man

Start from the beginning

"Wh-What?" I stammered, blinking at them. "Do you not like the tea? Did Jeff poison yours?" Sally asked, her head tilted at me in confusion. "No no, I'm fine-sorry about that," I respond, shaking my head and letting go of my cup of tea. Splendo and Sally both look at me for a while before slowly easing back into their conversation.

"Ya know what...I'm just gonna stop at the bathroom real quick. I'll be back," I mumble awkwardly, standing from the small table and heading off for the door in Sally's room. "Hurry back, otherwise you'll miss the good part of the conversation⁎⁺˳✧༚!" Splendor called out, and I rolled my eyes as I walked out.

There's nothing interesting in a conversation on bread...

I shove my hands in my pockets and walk around the hallway for a while trying to recall where the bathroom was. Did Splendor even show me where a bathroom was? I can't remember....

Once again I ended up getting so lost in thought that I wasn't paying any attention. I didn't see the very tall fellow approaching my direction in the hall, and when we eventually collided, it caused me a great shock.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I roared at the top of my lungs, immediately expecting to have run into OffenderMan again. But no, when I look up I realize that it's another Splendor-being, however this one is one I've never encountered. I had to look way up to see his 'face' (which...he didn't even have one).

The only featured thing on this fellow's 'face' was a pair of glasses which made no sense to me at all because he lacked eyes. He also wore a light colored striped sweater-vest and beige khakis along with brown dress shoes. I immediately guessed he was a Slender Brother, based off of his height and his lack of a face.

The man's facelessness creased as he 'glanced' down at me, and I immediately picked up an aura of annoyance. "Reckless twat. Who might you be, wandering around so carelessly?" He scoffed shifting his glasses upwards on his 'face'.

"Oh uhm—my names' (Y/N). I was brought here by your brother, Splendor...Man...?" I was starting to grow nervous by how increasingly judgmental his aura seemed to be getting, and I awkwardly tugged at my shirt collar.

"I um—I'm sorry...about running into you, I-I-I was just—just you know... lost in thought...?"

"Thoughts of what, exactly?"

"Uhh....thoughts of bread?"

If this damn slender had eyes, I'm telling you he would've rolled them so far back and I would've died because of it. I was so fucking embarrassed standing before him at the moment, and I had no idea why besides his strange aura.

The slender crossed his arms and flashed some sort of sassy pose as he 'glared' me down. I felt myself growing more and more miserable by the second, and wanted nothing more than to run and hide in a fucking dumpster. However, the judgmental silence coming from him was starting to get to me and my stupid ass decided it was a good idea to continue running my mouth.

"Yeah bread...that's what Splend-o and Sally were talking about at this uh...tea party we were having. I-heh-actually I thought it was pretty funny th—"

"Woman, please. Don't tell me you attended a tea party with that attire?" The man suddenly snapped, cutting me off completely. "Er—well yeah, this is what I've had on—"

"Your clothes are covered in dirty soot and it is ripped in numerous places. Your hair is an absolute mess and...did you even take notice of any of this???"

"....No...not really."

This tall man pinched the area that would be the bridge of his nose and heaved a deep sigh. He then looked back down to me and shook his head, "I can't even buh-ring myself to look at this nonsense. Ugh, you need a new makeover right away."