+2

————————-It's a Friday night, a summer Friday night to be exact and today so happens that you won't have to be working at them damn diner; a GOOD thing!

                  ————————-
It's a Friday night, a summer Friday night to be exact and today so happens that you won't have to be working at them damn diner; a GOOD thing!

"Maybe, I can go to the movies? It's been a while that I haven't treated myself" you lowly told yourself roaming through your closet looking at the little of outfits you had.

And before you ask—yes, yes you're going alone; you are a very anti-social person, as well you didn't want to get attached to someone. Every time you've had...you just ended up being a damn fool.

So if anyone tries to talk to you; a small talk will be all they'll get.

"Alrighty, lets go with this!" You looked down at the outfit you plastered on your bed.

It wasn't fancy nor basic. Just in between as well comfy!

A red oversized sweatshirt and some denim shorts, of course paired with your same old dirty white sneakers.

grabbing the keys to your apartment and some money you stuffed it your cleavage, knowing damn well if you brought a purse or kept it in your pocket some fuck-ass greaser would try to rob you.

You walked to the drive in theater which wasn't far from your apartment only about 10 mins away.
~~
"One ticket please" you said politely to the ticket boy, he smiled back and gave you your ticket as you handed him the money. Saying thank you, you left off and took a seat.

you waited for the movie to start which wasn't going to long enough.

"grjsbdndjjd"

Your stomach started to grow hungry, maybe a snack wouldn't be as bad. Either way—you gotten paid more this week. A treat would be good.

With that being said you walked to the snack bar and waited in line, just your luck it had to be long.

A sigh escaped you lips, already starting to get impatient but the hunger your stomach had for a snack was too real to leave the spot.

"Fuck you gonna do damn soc huh? Call ya dads on me?" Their it goes some damn greasers and socs already starting up a riot.

You shaker your head, "childish" you whispered.
~~
Finally you gotten your favorite snack and a bottle of water, you sat down back at your original spot; ready to enjoy—or at least enjoy a movie without any interruptions.

"did you see bob?"

"Does it look like a give a damn?"