+1

(Y/n) = your name __________________*BEEP BEEP* The alarm clock went off, already

                  (Y/n) = your name
__________________
*BEEP BEEP*
The alarm clock went off, already. Waking you up from you're wonderful dream, it had been happening constantly, the same dream on repeat.

The black shadowy blurry figure would lean in, pressing you down onto the soft bed making a creeping noise come from it, his big hands caressed you're curves. And as soon as his lips where close to yours, you would instantly wake up. And it bothered the hell out of you.

Pushing those thoughts away, you got ready for your job, ugh how you hated it. The rude obnoxious teens and not to forget even the elders were ruder. Your boss? A pervert. His wife? A demanding freak.

But—even though you hated all of those downfall parts you still somewhat enjoyed the job. Some kids would come in, well practically not kids. Just a couple years younger than you, you'd sometime make small talk with them. They seem sweet and gentle to even call themselves 'greasers'

simple.

Simple and plain you're outfit was, and anyways, for what will you even need to be dressed for? No one.

A plain over sized long sleeved white sweatshirt and plain denim jeans. And not to forget the dirty old white sneakers to perfect your 'basic' poor girl.

You put your hair in a pointy tail, grabbing the keys and purse you walked out of the small apartment.
~
"WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" Your bosses wife yelled as soon as you took a step in the diner, you glanced at the clock besides a table. Looking at the time it read 9:31, you're literally ONE minute late.

"I'm just one minute late Ms. Clerk.."

"Stop your talking and get that ass to tables!" She threw you the apron with the notepad and pen then walked away. You sighed grumbling a couple of curse words here and there.

First stop—last table to the left, you walked to it quickly not wanting to keep the customers waiting or else they'll all get bitchy like always.

Finally at the table you took the notepad out and got ready to take some orders.
~
"Ow my neck" you whispered as you tried to message your neck, you knew the mattress you had was fucking you up—but it was better than sleeping on hard cement floor with a few placements of carpet. Anyways you can't even afford a new mattress.

"Are you alright, darling?"

Dammit.

That smug voice, you can just hear the smirk that's coming from it.

"Oh I'm fine Mr. clerk" you said forcing a fake smile and facing him, him only standing a few feet away.

"Are you sure?" He asked you nodded, "because you know I can help you with anything," he said getting close to you, trapping you between the counter with his hands. "And I mean anything" he tried to sound huskily.

"Tell me what you need, tell me your desires...." he stopped for a minute; pulling away from whispering to your neck. "Tell me your sexual desires"

HUH?!

"I—" you said words not even coming out, not knowing how to respond you quickly moved away, leaving him hanging.

"Gotta go back to work, haha" you rushed out of the room, disgusted with him.

"Fucking perv" you rolled your eyes annoyed, soon plastered a smile as you noticed the clock on the wall, '5:20' Just ten more minutes and you're out of this junk!

"(Y/n)!" The cook yelled, I turned to him, "order goes to table 69"

"69 hehe" you giggled at the silly dirty joke.

Alright just this table and I'm free to go!

You grabbed the tray and walked to the table 69 ready to give them their damn food and flea this place and take a somewhat good nap home.

You pulled up at their table, taking out the stand and laying the tray on it. You finally turned your head to the customers.

And might you say, he was one FINE man, or teen.

you were staring, staring for way too long, you didn't even notice till his friend snapped you out of it.

"Hey missy, are ya gonna drool over my friend and food too?" He asked. You knew that voice. Too damn well.

"Dallas..." you whispered angrily.

"Doll" he said smirking.

You took a deep breath trying to hold back your emotions and not to pounce on his ass.

"Enjoy" you happily said.

"Sure will, dolly."

Stupid asshat.

"Oh by the way!" Dally said making you stop in your tracks to listen what he wants or at least say. You waited for him to go on.

A smirk already crawling to his face making you regret not ignoring him.

"Nice ass"

"Oh fuck off," and afterwards you heard roars of laughter.
~
"Time to sleep and PLEASE GOD," you begged, "PLEASE LET ME SEE THE HOT SHADOWY FIGURE GUY!"

"And if you want you can even throw in some....hot things in~" you giggled, "if ya know what I mean" you elbowed the air as if you were talking to someone.

Other than that—one thing was on your mind as well.

That hot guy from the diner.

You can tell he was tall, and usually you don't like guys with grease in their hairs but on him..it was perfect.

His eyes were the prettiest eyes you've ever seen, ocean like-eyes.

He was the definition of a heart throb, a famous Hollywood star. That's what he looked like and the best that you can describe him.

Although he was hot, sexy, AND perfect; he was around Dallas Winston and anyone who hangs with him must be bad news...

Pushing all those thoughts aside you lied down the bed, you're neck already hurting, "maybe if I remove this damn pillow" you took the pillow away and POOF you felt better.

And with all of that you had a somewhat good sleep.

So, how's the first chapter? I've seen a lot of people put gifs in the beginning of their chapters and I think I might just end up doing that for all the chapters; anyways, hope you enjoyed!