三十九

Jung Hoseok

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO LAND THIS GODDAMN THING?!"

My cousin yelled in my ear as I pressed random buttons in panic and looked at her sheepishly through the rear-view mirror. "Does it look like I can?" I replied. A scowl appeared on her face as she realized I was being sarcastic with her.

"How dare y-" before she could complete her angry retort, I pulled the controlling lever up causing Sora to go flying across the interior of the helicopter and bump her head on the back seat knocking her unconscious.

If this were a different situation I would be laughing my damn ass off but currently I was too busy trying not to die. My attention shifted back to the control buttons as I tried to remember what Minho taught me about landing.

I saw a red button that read 'emergency' and a frown appeared on my face.

'Maybe I should press it'

Meanwhile...

"Do you think the pilot is high or a psycho because it looks like that helicopter will end up crashing" Jimin said as he looked at the sky along with the rest of his friends. There was a helicopter going up and down like a wild bull, changing directions every few seconds as if it had no idea where it was.

"Who do u think is inside?" Taehyung asked fascination clear on his face.

"I'd be surprised if it's not another form of you" Jimin replied shifting his attention to his friend.

"Are you saying I'm a psycho?"

"Mayb-"

"Guys shut up, I think I see Hoseok" Namjoon cut Jimin off leaning forward to look closely in the helicopter.

"Who the hell is Hoseok?" It was Yoongi this time.

"Sora's cousin-"

"Wait Sora has a cousin?" Jimin cut in.

"Well yeah I just said so" Namjoon deadpanned.

"Stop attacking everyone Jimin" Taehyung glared at the older guy.

"Me?!" His eyes went wide. "Namjoon's the one who's attacking me why the hell you blaming m-"

He got cut off again when the helicopter suddenly faced them and started racing towards the very house they were standing on top of. "Holy shit that's coming towards us!" Taehyung yelled.

"Rip" Yoongi mumbled as he did the sign of the cross across his shoulders and forehead.

Jimin looked at him wide eyed. "I thought you were gay!"

"So? You can be gay and religeos Ji~ Min~" Taehyung responded matter of factly, pushing his non-existent glasses on his nose bridge as if he had just revealed Newton's third law.

"Well, actually I'm bi-" Yoongi added.

"Guys seriously quit it this is not the time to be questioning your sexuality"

They all prepared to face death as Jungkook stood quietly in the background listening to them bicker back and forth.

Lee Sora

Once again, I found myself opening my eyes groggily. I felt a dull throb at the back of my head and felt myself lying on a not so comfortable ground. Almost felt like the pavement except my head was on something soft (a cushion..?).

I heard soft familiar murmurs amongst a group of people I knew very well. My eyes shot open and I sat up straight only to feel the dizziness kick in. "Hey" I heard a deep voice next to my ear. "don't be so hasty, you'll hurt yourself" A warm hand appeared on my back for support.